This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D|S-GS.mp3

The GamesNET goons over at TheH4x.net, clearly a reference to me, have interviewed D|S-GhettoSmurf in mp3 format. As you remember from our text interview, D|S recently beat X3 in an online match.

You can download it right here, if you'd like: dsinterview.mp3 (local mirror - 5 mb).

that interviewer had no idea what he was doing or wanted to ask

Comment

so true cheetarah654

Comment

Sound quality wasn't as good as, say, CSR, but at least I learned some stuff, such as he was in eU.

Comment

i think the b@x interview was better because b@x is a drunk swede who is a mailman. we love b@x <3

Comment

FruitCake wrote..
            i think the b@x interview was better because b@x is a drunk swede who is a mailman. we love b@x <3
            you're an idiot.

Comment

uuuhhhh, you want to talk about this FruitCake?

Comment

yeah, we do love b@x, if csn is going to drop arctic joe can we get a weekly article done by b@x?

Comment

JewToTheRescue wrote..
                  uuuhhhh, you want to talk about this FruitCake?
                  ok

Comment

i dont care... come 1.4 im pretty sure neither D|S, X3, DoP, or NiP will b #1... the clan that will b #1 will b the clan that practices the most once 1.4 comes out... which could b D|S, X3, DoP, NiP.. o fuck i just contradicted myself >=O... but newayz D|S is decent and mite b able to beat X3 online... but LANs are a whole diff story.. watch for X3 to rape D|S come next cpl

Comment

I guess I should have just looked at your name and *shrugged* that one off.

Comment

roffle.

Comment

Working...
                        X