X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU 3.0

CS Update is finally back. Here's an update:
    Yes, CSU V3.0 is finally here! The CSU was plagued by defective installers, corrupt files, you name it. But the CSU fans have always supported us, they gave feedback and they offered to help. Even this release would not be possible without their help! A member of a clan offered us to make a whole new installer for us, and a fine job he did indeed.

CSU is now back with a 41 Meg file which includes only the best of the best in models, sounds and sprites. Just visit our site and see for yourself what eye candy our add-on pack had has to offer. The pack is now available from one of our 3 current mirrors.
    You can grab the new version right 'chere.

Most of the customs it uses are already available in other smaller packs.

Comment

this shit crashes my cs.

Comment

well this is basically the same as yesterdays sotd, i prefere the cz models over anything else so I dont intend to use these

Comment

I DON'T CARE.

I WANT WEAPON MDLS!

8 B-CAUSE THEY ARE HIGH QUALITY.

Comment

These skins look very nice ingame. Now all I want is a camo m4....

Comment

OMFG.....Once again, don't waste our SOTD slut on reviwing these ugly player pack plz! Look at these players models, all of them look like frogs.

Comment

well i think there Ok.

Comment

Edited by [user="184325"] @ [time="1070451581"]

Good pack. Personally I'm still gonna use the wolf recons for right now, but if desert camo is your thing, you'll love 'em. They arent the most detailed things, but hey: the defaults arent either.

8 out of 10. No wolf recon, but better than defaults.

Also, do you think it is CSN's prob that there aren't any good models? I don't think so. I don't think the people at csn just pick crummy models so they can laugh at us in our misery. Just maybe, and this is a big maybe, ):-| No good models are being submitted! wow, that's a thought, huh? They're probably picking the cream of the crop, even though THAT's not the very best

I might be completely wrong, but keep up the good work csnation. 3.95 isn't much to have new models everyday, up to date news (and much, much more)

Comment

Their suits look like dried-up cat turds. We need more Spastic Child!!!!!11

Comment

these guys go well with every dust map youve ever played. they look cool in game and go well with BHD skins (obviously).

Coolleroy: email me. i found a BHD version of tin soldier's M4 thats really awesome, but i lost the link

Comment

These models are the best in the world. They stretched the camo out because they know the tighter patterns look like shit with the hl engine.

Comment

..ungh....<barf> i never liked these in 1.5 and im not liking them now, the skins arent bad and would look good in n e other game, but the HL engine just wont cut that, ive found that when HL uses a dark color like black the outcome tends to be better (think Wolf Recon) im using a recolor of these guys and i tell ya, not only does it make it universally nice on all maps, but its looks plain freckin sweet...freckin...<shoots self for saying freckin> im outty...

-Giz

Comment

You know why the camo pattern is bigger? Because that's what the Delta's in BHD wore.

These pulled the BHD look very well, and I used them for quite some time.

Comment

They move funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X