This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming4Cash Tourny

Gaming4Cash has launched a new CS competition with, obviously, some cash to be won. Here are the details:
    We are proud to present on-line Counter-Strike tournament's every Saturday at Gaming4Cash.com. We will offer (5) 45 minute games to show your stuff and try to take home the cash. The winners from every game will be posted every Sunday morning after the games at Gaming4Cash.com. The winners will be payed by check and all winning checks will be sent out within 3 days of a win. Come try your skills and see where you rank in the world of CS. All registered players will receive an e-mail with the CS server game ip and password to enter the specified match. The more you play the better we can rank you and match you up with players of equal skills as you. Good Luck and let the games begin!
    So if you fancy your skills could earn you some money, head on over.

By the way, you will have noticed I'm the latest addition to the CSN team - I'm acting as a newsie currently but, in the future, I hope to bring some other new content to CSN. I believe I'm the first Aussie to enter the team, so G'Day to you all.

Welcome, Bondage.

Mr Bond is actually quite the hard worker, as his past experience proves. Thanks to sanch3z and cs[uk] for making this clean

Gorktic is having to focus on RealLife 2.0, so Bond will take over his spot in the features department.

Comment

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Boi Boi Boi

goooooooooooo Australia!

Mr Bond was associated with Morphs page wasn't he?

Comment

G'd arvo, cobber. Good job on big notin yerself.

-Brumby

Comment

dude, my mouse cursor disapeared when gaming4cash was open.

Comment

Well done, Bond

Comment

This is just the coolest site man, I signed up alright. I never thought that I could be become a professional gamer. Thanks for the news, man. Your doing good.

Comment

moving up in the world eh bond? you newzies doin a good job today, 3 updates and not one by rizzuh!

Comment

Working...
                X