X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it gets by CD8b and CD9a but not CD9.2a

Comment

The guys are (from left to right) Vinz, Novus (in back), Manrod, and Valeyard (laying down).

V

Comment

in all seriousness, is ck3 recruiting?

Comment

No.

Comment

Where did u find that old screenshot V? I think that was when clan mill had just been released. Anyways very few original DoP members left. Time changes and so do the clans.

Comment

hey, you guys remember that as map where you rode on a boat that drove itself....what was the name of that map.

also, what was that map that had the train cars zooming all the way around?

that one was cool! lol!

Comment

yea the boat one, i think was as_riverside

the train car one was probably de_railroad

I did not really like railroad at the time since i was kinda using my 266 to play cs @ that time and it lagged like hell.

Comment

i think u suck........ all u fools-n-fags

Comment

Hey, in the last pic there, anyone know any of the old _[DOG] members whereabouts? Like Erk, Point, Jara, Grandma...?

Comment

Sneaky, yea...taht was a WAAAY old screenshot, obviously. I actually hkept all the old Ck3 records, screenshot and photos...just in case. Sub asked for some "old school screenshots and photos" so i just sent a grab bag of misc. stuff.

The [DOG] guys are alive and kicking. We run into them every once in a while. Erk was doing monthly LAN events there for a while but things tappered off. He's got a web page as well, although for the life of me i can't rememeber the URL.

V

Comment

"beatup on real TFC clans here and there"

bah :P

ya make it sound like there is/was no competition in TFC

Comment

Working...
                        X