This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TournieBits

NashLAN is back from the dead! They're gearing up for an 80 person LAN in Nashville on March 8th and 9th. Comcast has thrown in various parts to help them out. Check out their site for more info.

BattleLAN has their own bash planned, with prizes totalling $3,500. The event will take place at several LAN locations, so they can help you out. Friendlyfire will be on!

They need some big LAN tourneys in more convenient locations.

Comment

ahaha i am so glad that the battle lan lives near me so that i can go to the FYE and play all night for only 20 dallors and someitmes i can go to the dunkin donuts that i work at and i buy a box of joe and put pepsi in it then we drive to battle lan and drink it there while owning the other lamers that go there

Comment

Use some punctuation d00d.

Comment

Glad to se we were posted on csnation, absolutely one of the BEST all around Counter-Strike sites. I encourage anyone in the South East who can attend to please drop by our site. If you can't goto this one but would like info on the next ones please drop me a line at admin@local420.com adn I will be sure to include you on our nashlan mailing list (NO SPAM, EVER). We will have a special guest there from clan ck to demonstrate some mad cs skills. Live cam footage of the event will be streamed through the website on the days of the event, as well as possibly having HLTV setup for viewing, however that depends on what kind of upstream we can get out of Comcast, one of our sponsors. If I can get them to open it up to 512k we should be able to allow at least 10 at a timeon HLTV. Again please come out if you can.

Comment

More information regarding the CLAN WARS VI: Counter-strike Tournament can be found at www.battlelan.com/clanwars/

This competition has been growing constantly over the past year and the grand prize is now bigger than ever at $2,000! You will not find a better Counter-strike tournament event anywhere in the northeast! You can register your clan at your local Battle LAN location which can be found on the website above. This is a massive tournament usually with over 300 competitors encompassing up to 64 clans! It's a whole lot of fun and I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at "logikal@battlelan.com".

Comment

Working...
            X