This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshment Pack From MAZA

The guys in clan MAZA took their time to create a Refreshment Pack for Counter-Strike. This pack will replace most (if not all) your CS models with the usual unique/high-poly ones, as well as modify other little odds and ends like bullet holes and sniper scopes. For the full list of changes, check out their site!

That POTD is just asking for some raunchy comments.

Comment

Edited by [user="2065"] @ [time="1013990159"]

POTD and SOTD comments would be very difficult to program and would turn out to be full of idiotic rants. 90% of them would say ``this sux!''

Comment

that pack has some of the ugliest models i have ever seen in it

Comment

Edited by [user="1811"] @ [time="1013996769"]

The AWP looks alright...

Comment

Remember when there were POTD and SOTD comments?

90% of the comments were spam, and they had to be all deleted two or three times a day. It was not too successful.

Comment

i dontt hink aeflux meant they should be brought back, i think he was just making fun of the dork in the picture

Comment

Didn't like the text in the HUD at all. The guns were pretty unimpressive. I really like the radar and the sniper rifle scoped view though. They turned the SG552 into something that sounds like a pricing gun from a grocery store

Comment

That pack sucks.

Comment

Just be thankful we have POTD and SOTD. Remember when this site didn't have either of those for awhile. That really sucked.

Comment

...decisions, decisions...between having POTD/SOTD comments and being able to post opinions or to be free from hideous amounts of rant and spam...

I'm afraid a spam-free CSN is appealing to me right now...

Comment

Day's never over...

Maza's got me workin...

Comment

Most of the spam was due to the fact that everyone was trying to improve on their user rating.

But yeah, if it takes loads of programming & stuff, forget it ...cuz their would still be spammage.

Comment

I'm not saying bring all the POTD/SOTD comments back, but that picture was so damn goofy it needed to have one of those "make your own caption" contests.

Comment

Working...
                            X