Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like everyone is lying on the new poll. At least I was honest and said I'll go for the kill most of the time as opposed to planting the bomb.

Comment

or maybe its that the real players go to csnation compared to deathmatch n00bs who dont evem know who that jackass rizzuh is. lucky kids

Comment

I R play like deathmatch!!!!!!!!!

Once a week I'll plant!!!!!!! lol

I R LIKE SHOOTING PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

basically if your in a clan thats in decent leauges you will plant... if your just in a pubbing clan or no clan at all chances r your a deathmatch freak

Comment

+/- 25% of DM lamas in CS. No big surprise.. Probably the same people who are whining about the jumping in CS 1.4 etc.. (I said probably)

It always pisses me off when a teammate runs of with the bomb instead of planting it when he/she has the chance to. These people are very lousy teamplayers and have no feel for the game. That's just my opinion.

Comment

I can definitely relate to dqat bear.....

My frens always scream at me when i dun plant da bomb....LOL!!

No seriously...i always plant da bomb first...it gives terrorists a chance to win even after all their team members r dead.......an extra edge.....

a guarantee!

Comment

like we didnt noe, fewl.

playin on mai mmjb

let the bodies hit the floor (lewl, nice song )

Comment

i plant the bomb simply because the server i play on gives you mucho skill points for doing so and thus ups me on the server rankings.

Comment

AlltheWhile wrote..
                    i plant the bomb simply because the server i play on gives you mucho skill points for doing so and thus ups me on the server rankings.
                    Our server is High Zkillz too.

195.11.243.39:11000

Comment

Bots STINK!You know I like deathmatch,but i don`t know the plant is a good thing too?!

Comment

Working...
                      X