This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS @ GameSpy

GameSpy has continued their ever-lasting ``mod week'' with a feature on Counter-Strike. It touches on CS 1.4, CS: CZ, and Narby's basement ordeal. The interview isn't all that stunning, but it is a good read. The article is more of a "where CS stands today" dealie, which most of you should know already. Also included are two new CS 1.4 shots. Anyhow, here's a good tidbit from the interview:
    GameSpy: The much talked-about upcoming Counter-Strike v1.4 update is being beta tested as we speak. What does this new update contain? Is this the final planned update for Counter-Strike?

Cliffe: 1.4 will contain a number of bug fixes that have been outstanding for a while. Nothing huge, just little fixes. It will also have a bunny-hopping fix that won't allow people to jump repeatedly, while not impeding your ability to do what you need to do. 1.4 is an evolutionary release. A final planned update for CS is nowhere in the radar, nor will one probably ever be.
    Be sure to check it out.

woah, long time since ole gooseman did an interview. gonna be an interesting year for cs with 1.4 and cs cz. could make it or break it

Comment

2nd post!

Comment

A final planned update for CS is nowhere in the radar, nor will one probably ever be.
        *shivers* ....ominous

Comment

Gooseman: As far as novel questions are concerned, no one's asked me what my favorite car is. Kind of a lame question, but the answer would be a Porsche 911 (the new ones... not the old ones, they look ugly).

OMFG I FEEL THE SAME WAY HE MUST BE MY BROTHER IM RICH NOW!!!!11~

Comment

Wow!

Comment

porshce 911 r0x n@rbt wuld liek it to

Comment

He plays Snow Wars =)

Comment

Edited by [user="2422"] @ [time="1013903277"]

Cliffe is the coolest, he likes Spinal Tap! And Gamespy made a Beatles reference. These high up computer game doods are awesome.

I feel bad for N@rby though. Nobody deserves to be in a dungeon, especially my favorite CS mapper.

Comment

n@rbt lievs in a dungoen?!

Comment

except there are a lot of cars that are better then the 911, both in looks [IMO] and also in flat out performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X