This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_.bsp playtest

Barney's latest map, the one that our contest is about, is starting the first round of public playtesting. Here are some exclusive pictures of the latest version:

We have our testers, thanks for trying!

It looks sexy!

Comment

mapping is cool. too bad there isnt a way to make something like fog in wc. that'd be great.

im going to go bench pressing now.

Comment

We're all impressed with your manliness niets.

nart maeks teh best maps !!!!!

Comment

damn straight, lifting is great.

please dont patronize me.

im still fooling with wc. the only things that i am lacking are terxtures. ill have to get them... but the place that i have to get them from is smack in the center of a crack neighborhood.

Comment

This map is very fun I think I don't really know someone else is busy taking my spot

Comment

Well, I got banned before I could really help test anything (???). But, I have a concern with the bombsite B (atleast I think it was b) If you were to stand on the box w/ missile with a friend to boost, I think you could plant up on the ledges which may or may not be desired.

Octant

Comment

It's full evry time I check.Oh well.

Comment

Edited by [user="2065"] @ [time="1013388658"]

Test is done!

Oct: I must have accidently banned you instead of Optical. I am very, very sorry.

Comment

Edited by [user="2549"] @ [time="1013388406"]

i tried it out, its a great map barney ( I was 1st| []nVi$][V][aN)

however, for some constructive criticism: if the Terrorists rushed bombsite B as fast as they could, they would get there just ( or even a little bit before) as the CTs. it might just have been me, however. other than that, the map was really great.

nice job narby

Comment

Edited by [user="2003"] @ [time="1013388473"]

niets wrote..
                      mapping is cool. too bad there isnt a way to make something like fog in wc. that'd be great.

im going to go bench pressing now.
                      There is a way to make fog, and it's not very difficult. The easiest way is to sue fog spirtes, but those look weird. Another way is to use glow sprites, like 3D_Mike did on Predator.

Comment

Those glow spirtes REALLY made me mad.. random changes in light made it so hard to aim going to certain spots I didn't know till you just said it that that was what they were but GRRRR

Comment

the map pwned, ownage job narby. The test was pretty cool, I remained owned with a ratio approx. of .8 kills per death. rze sux0r3d. narb3h is it ok if I pimp the map on my friend's server or no?

Comment

I sux0red because everyone was messaging me on tracker -- "{PLZ UBNABN EME !!!"

Comment

haha sux4u

Comment

Working...
                              X