This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOGC: Leagues, Reviews, etc.

A new site called IOGC has launched that includes Counter-Strike ladders (normal divided ladder, and 3 vs 3 ladder) Team Fortress ladders, Unreal Tourment ladders, Quake ladders and more.

The site also include articles, weapons, maps, interviews, game reviews, art galleries and more. It may be called an israeli site, but its not only for IL, they promise to have one UK server which will be for CS.

They are looking for someone to host them VB forums (that have been purchased) for free. Please contact the webmaster if you are able to help out.

It looks very promising and they have a lot of potential.

Well, all I can say for us is good luck, and I hope you people will like it.

for anyone who wish to contact me: webmaster@shnorkel.co.il

If you have any suggestions/ need help contact us via IRC:

irc.quakenet.org

#IOGC

Thanks, ;p

Comment

ooga shaka

Comment

Hehe, are you speaking hebrew? ;p anyhow, liked the site? a bit feedback guys! (:

Comment

Well, I wanted to take a look at the weapons section, but it didn't work. Then I tried the strategy section, and it didn't work either, and after that, I got bored and left :P. No, seriously, the pages I tried to reach didn't work.

Comment

Good luck though

Comment

Yes it's all very new, and most of it not ready yet, but we're building up ;p

Comment

the site r0x kthx. that is not hebrew, and neither am I a jew.

ooga shaka ooga shaka ooga ooga ooga shaka..

I just got the feeelin, deep inside of me..

I dunno, that old odd song just came into mind, and I keep seeing "Ooga shaka!" all over servers that have admin_fun1.

Comment

Well thanks ppl, our server for cs is up, in the following ip: 212.179.35.39:27015 Enjoy :P

Comment

Working...
                  X