• Show
Clear All

uh

i have one thing to say about these new "maps"

full, power, to, r_speeds, scotty

de_torn ring a bell?

thought so.

Comment

also, maybe we should stop worrying so much about how these maps look and start worrying a bit more about how they play, shall we?

Comment

n@rby always makes maps that play great, i have full trust in narby that this map will not be a huge maze like de_torn

Comment

lonely r_speeds are all under 580, they average 300

Comment

so when'll CZ be release? can't wait to try it out!!!

Comment

Sounds like a good and new map. I loved aztec but why was the lightning taken out? I can't wait to see the lighting effects. A name could be Cold Fire since it is a cold war base

Comment

the maps sound good just make sure they dont mess up cs classic w/ rockets and other crap if i wanted 2 play w/ that stuff id play hl i no alot of people wont want 2 use the updates if they put that crap in there and cs will go away and we will b stuck w/ mods like vampire slayer ewww

Comment

Punctuation, dude. Punctuation.

Comment

k3wl map i like de_aztec that's a piece of map that i'll not forget anyw ay are there anyway that you could make map that the ct have to save some bus thingie to the rescue zone like in syphonfilter 3

Comment

wow heat, that made absolutely no sense

Comment

but what about the father of CS (Gooseman) he dosent have nothing to do with CS:CZ and maybe is gonna suck so will see how it goes...... oh and i think 1.4 too

Comment

top man Barney!!! aztec and the new inferno are the daddies of all cs maps! lookin forward finding my new campin spots

Keep those awp bitches outa cs!!

Comment

Working...
                          X