This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Goat Skins

After downloading today's skin of the day I checked out the website of the makers. Turns out they have an entire skin site featuring their work and others. This is all top notch work and most of the skins present are comparable to the magnificent AWP skin of the day. Check their leet site out "Clan of the Dead Goat - Gun Shop".

That article title sounds really really bad. But I bet it got your attention

Comment

Why does the AWP skin have 2 gun holes in the front the gun.....That doesnt even look right.......

Comment

It's a .50 cal remodel. The holes on the side are for venting, if it's what I think.

Comment

Why does the AWP skin have 2 gun holes in the front the gun.....That doesnt even look right.......
          This is a muzzle break which lets the gas escape behind the round as it exits the barrel. Thus, reduces the recoil and makes for a more accurate shot.

Comment

Thanks for the info McClane.

Comment

Nice site, quality! Most sites need quality! *ahem*

Comment

I would vote this skin to some award. Veeeery cool indeed...

And cool information about the wholes =)

Comment

The site (the hosting actually) is experiancing some problems.. will be back soon hopefully.

Comment

Oh by the way... I just collect and host high quality models, I dont make them :-)

Comment

Jemimus, host more player models. I've been visiting your site for over three months but you only have about three player models.

Comment

Player models are not my thing ;-)

Its enough work trying to keep up with all the gun models.

Comment

the sotd at planethalflife.com was taken by a cheater

just thought i'd let you know

Comment

-=[Eternal]=- Glacier wrote..
                            It's a flash-suppressor. The AW50 (or any .50 caliber weapon), has huge muzzle flashes that can blind the user, or anyone close (who's looking at it).

Anyway, it's a great site, but it's been around for a while. At least the n00bs won't keep asking everyone at the CS-Skins forum what the web address is anymore.

Comment

If I'm right, the "flash suppressor" is supposed to be a JP enterprises muzzle break. Go to www.jpar15.com , BTW...... The Dead Goat clan skins page is phenominal in the quality of their skins. I got turned onto them a few months ago by a friend....think almost all of my skins I have now came from there...great site.

Comment

Working...
                              X