Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an excellent model from an excellent modeler. i just finished playing black hawk down and i've just realised that some of the models that come out of the hl community are better than models made by a commercial game studio. your models DO change your performance in cs. again, excellent model. i'm giving it a nine because nothings perfect

Comment

• Yes there are a lot of little additions and accessories but the overall look is just bleh. The texturing is quite cloudy and blurry. Poly wastage seems to be quite common on the model without taking a closer look.

I've seen better and dont think it deserves higher than a 7.

Comment

• My favorite thing about this model is the nice phat grip and the beefy silencer. Not that I like fat and beefy things per se.......but they certainly make this skin look sexy ;-)

Comment

• This is beautiful. End of story.

Comment

• nice

Comment

• It's a very nice one, but it has one major downfall:

When you see someone carrying the normal m4a1, the trigger hand isn't gripping the rifle!

But it's nice to look at when playing with it.

Comment

• i never liked this but i have to say it's good.

Comment

• Use the Gernade Launcher Edition Thing, and you will HAVE ULTIMO POWER AT YOUR FINGER TIPS, MU HA HA HA HA HA!!!111

Comment

• Eh in the game, the hand isn't grabbing the rifle, and the tip of the barrel comes to the point of a needle making it look ugly but besides that its a good skin.

Comment

• I dont like it that much.

Comment

• This is terrible...what is wrong with you people..

Comment

• simply the best M4 skin around

Comment

• <3 this skin. Best m4.evar.

Comment

• i love this model. ive used it for as long as i can remember. the nade launcher just makes it look so beefy and powerful. i love it. tis a beast of a model. btw could someone put CZ hands on this and email it to me please?

Comment

• dont really like it that much, your looking at the back side of the gun..you dont even see the bullets eject out of the chamber ... for visual ill give it a 7 but for that 1 sided flaw i'll drop it to a 6... i want to see those shells fly when tag that @$$...

Comment

Working...
                                X