This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our new face!

About time we get a new design, our old one has been rotting away for more than a year and a half. So, what's new?

Pictures of the Day and Skins of the Day are back! You can now submit them from the web and do the whole jazzy-jazz-jazz.

Our Counter-Strike Info section has been updated with new .. everything including an updated guide, easter eggs section, and bots section.

Users plug into everything. All the times are calculated using your timezone, you can filter out certain categories of news, and you can even change your username! You can access the prefs page here and you can register right here. If you were registered for the comments before the new design, you're registered right now. You can login right above, next to the POTD and SOTD. Don't you see it?!

All old comments are gone, but there are some nice payoffs. You can report comments to administrators for us so we can take a good look at them. Of course editing comments is still in. Comments will stay around as long as our database does, so no more deleting of old comments! For more comments fun, you can search comments. Oh, I almost forgot. You can go straight to new comments!!

A lot of stuff was written for this site, over 12,000 lines of code in all. Obviously, you're going to see more and more stuff as time goes on. For the first night, though, why don't you just kick back and browse the new content we've posted. Don't worry, it certainly isn't ending there. Right now the site is kind of naked, but things will fill out and soon we'll be very overweight.

Note to webmasters: We're discontinuing e-mail news. Please use our Submit news.

I'd like to thank puffycloud, LuftWaffle, vapor, d0nk3y, and Morph. Morph helped us with some renders and the rest of the crew helped port the entire site to the new format.

Edited by vapor @ [time="1007520551"]

Congratulations for completing the new design risuh I know the massive amount of work you painstakingly put into this i loev u

Comment

omg love it love it

LOVE IT

Comment

Lots of hard work, changing designs. At least the new file format for articles and wutnot is easier to work with.

Comment

I loev luftwafel n asspenis n pop n fof n rifuh n i liek monkeyz bai!

Comment

Good job rizzuh and congrats!

Comment

hey i loev u guys liek a big ballon

Comment

/me hugz csn

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!

What a great breathe of fresh air!!!!!!!!! I love the new desing and all the extra new features!! CS-NATION has been my fav homepage for the past year and now it's gotten even better! Good job Rizzuh.

Keep up the new skins section too, since custom-section isn't updated as regularly anymore. Now why is that?

Now if you could only do something about the rampant cheating going on in CS....

Comment

Congrats CSN! With this new redesign you earn the great honor of becoming my personal homepage. ;-). Lookin' good!

Comment

w00t.

/meh smiles

POTD!

Comment

OMG RIZZUH GEEZ! This is a nice design.. I opened IE and thought i was at the wrong page! gg man

Comment

WOW! this is really nice both of my favorite colors in the desing nice look =)

Comment

Hail to rizzuh, baby! Come get some.........

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice! Looks a lot more professional now

Great to see the PoTD and SoTD back as well....congrats guys. Looks great

*Keeps CSNation as his homepage*

Comment

Working...
                              X