This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS: CZ Shots

GameSpy Daily has gone and posted two new screenshots from GearBox's upcoming Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. They're quite tasty, featuring the new skins and maps that we're all looking forward to.

Tomorrow, GameSpy.com will be posting a preview of the game.

New CS: CZ Shots

ShackNews has posted six new Counter-Strike: Condition Zero shots. They have an awkward resolution, but some images are quite grand. Included is what looks to be the first shot of the Galil.

You can find more information about this upcoming game in our CS: Condition Zero infomation section.

Comment

the guns in thier hands dont look so hot...I dunno if I like cz as much as I thought I would

Comment

Who gives a f*ck? I don't. We've seen 50 million CS:CZ screens, yet it's not out yet. There's all this hype and it'll proabably suck ass.

Comment

i think cs:cz is goin to be.. different.. not in a very bad way but it wont be the cs we know now.

Comment

Edited by [user="12412"] @ [time="1016595627"]

man i like the look o that dude with the galil =D

me will buyz0rz csz0rz or d0wn0adz0rz upd473z0rz 4s s00nz0rz 4s cs:c2 c0mez ou7z0rz!!!

1m4 l337 h4x0r

Comment

I really wish they updated the third person view models of the guns. They are extremely ugly, and must be composed of 10polies tops, laff. Other than that I am really looking forward to CS:CZ, but then again I'm a sucker for anything CS.

PS: Why do all these screen shots look like they have been taken in a low rez running with low detail, then compressed as much as possible to make them look even worse. I understand webmasters have to be 56k conscious but sheesh..

Comment

Well certainly a lot of people do care, but if you don't, please go here: csnation.counter-strike.net/members.php?acti
                on=prefs.

Comment

the first beta version of realmwars(garagegames.com/mg/projects/re.../downloads.php) will be better than cs:cz from what i can see in those pictures...

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

I really wish they updated the third person view models of the guns. They are extremely ugly, and must be composed of 10polies tops, laff.
                    Word.

Comment

I don't like the Galil. I thought it was an AK first time round (exact same wood color near barrel).

How annoying. They could have been a BIT more creative.

Comment

Edited by [user="13219"] @ [time="1016598749"]

so when cs and cs-cz merge or whatever will there still be updates and stuff? or will it be final.

i agree on the 3rd person models, but thats not so important while your alive and killin

ps- what happened to all your newzies rizzuh

Comment

Edited by [user="2909"] @ [time="1016604014"]

cheetarah654 wrote..

so when cs and cs-cz merge or whatever will there still be updates and stuff? or will it be final.

i agree on the 3rd person models, but thats not so important while your alive and killin

ps- what happened to all your newzies rizzuh
                          i told you myself in another comment that arson would be around for less than a month, all csn newsies get bored after a month

Comment

aeflux has been around for a couple days longer than a month. I'm still looking forward to my cheetah pillows - www.aeflux.com/enquirer/article/082200/vgui.jpg

Comment

Edited by [user="2909"] @ [time="1016603993"]

i still don't like that arson... hes a quiter

someone tell him to get back here and post at least one news item daily!

Comment

Working...
                              X