This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BotMaster5000 Released

Botman, the almighty HPBbot Maker has released, something new to the Half-Life World, which is BotMaster5000, with this wonderful addon you can run multiple bots at once...

Here is what botman has to say
    I've added a new project to my Projects section on the left. The new project is called the BotMaster5000. The BotMaster5000 is an Add-On DLL for Half-Life MODs that will allow you to add multiple bots to the same game at the same time. It currently supports the same MODs that the HPB bot supports (Half-Life deathmatch, Team Fortress Classic, Frontline Force, Opposing Force, Holy Wars, Counter-Strike and Deathmatch Classic). This project is still in the prototype stage so download it at your own risk!

Also I have updated the HPB bot to modify some of the filenames that it uses. This is done in conjunction with the release of the BotMaster5000 to handle some filenames that clash with other bot filenames (like "bot.cfg", "bot_chat.txt", etc.). I also changed the "bot" CVAR for dedicated servers to be "HPB_bot" so you will have to modify any console scripts that you may have that use the "bot" CVAR and change them to "HPB_bot" instead (for example, "HPB_bot addbot 2 5" instead of "bot addbot 2 5"). There are no other changes in the latest release of the HPB bot besides the filename changes and the CVAR change (i.e. no new features were added).

Please see the "changes.txt" file that comes with the HPB bot for a full list of which filenames were changed and what they were changed to.
    So jump on by Botmans Site, and check it out...
Working...
X