This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinsss

As you know the SOTD section has been a little lonely. So for now I am going to cycle the old SOTD's, as I have received a lot of emails asking for that. This will only be temporary until I can get hold of a source of new, quality skins. The skins we are going to cycle are the post 1.1 release skins, so you shouldn't have a problem with them.

Oh and in other news:

cs-skins.net has just been updated, big time. They now hold over 666 skins for your skinning pleasure. Be sure to peruse them here.

Log_anal, a program used to create statistics from HLDS server logs has just been updated to v2.2a. Some of the new updates include:
    You can now issue a penalty (or bonus if you want and track TKs. Log_Anal now tracks "Who Killed Who" in a similar manner that other stats programs do. This will allow you to display detailed stats on who each player kills, how many times he kills them, how many time they are killed by each player, and the k/d ratio that each player has with every other player (very cool stuff if you ask me
    Go fetch it here you crazy admins.

Gamefoolz.com has interviewed me.
Working...
X