This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goose is loose

Straight from the depths of VoodooExtreme comes word of two Gooseman interviews. Here's a cut of the action from The Stratos Group's interview:
    SG: Now that Counter-Strike has reached its retail phase, what is the likelihood of future major updates and the rapidity at which they will be released? Is the Counter-Strike team calling it quits now? Will we see any more re-textures like those of recent releases?

GM: I think the updates won't be major but will address the bugs and cheats that have cropped up. I know it's taken a long time but we're almost ready for CS 1.1. Personally, I'd like to move on to more exciting projects after CS 1.1.
    And the circus midgets over at Thresh's Firing Squad had a little shindig with Goose as well. Here's some lovin' from that:
    FiringSquad: How does your team research the weapons in Counter-Strike? Have you or any team members fired any of the weapons in real life?

I tried using Cliffe's house as a mock firing range but his parents seemed a bit upset when I brought up the idea... Actually, we get most of the information on the guns from the internet and from gun magazines.
Working...
X