This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats, hooray

Want to be a total cynic? Fear not, Apu's Hardware has a guide to cheats. Unlike most AH reads/writes this one is totally dull if you've read any of the 10,000 cheating articles.. Here's a bit:
    You know about it. Aimbot is the most famous Counter-Strike cheat in existence. Aimbot automatically aims for your opponents head. Many people said it merely holds the crosshair at head level. This is simply untrue. Aimbot is all you think it is and more. It creates a box on the screen, which will look for a certain color. Once you get an opponents head in this box, the aimbot locks on. Then you simply have to keep him or her on your screen and fire away. Every shot is a headshot. Combine this with the no recoil script and you have a deadly combination.

Yes Aimbot works, and yes it works well. It's amazing how well this little program works. If you have the pleasure of using a powerful PC you can have Aimbot update very rapidly. This means almost every shot will hit your opponents head. The only hard part is getting the opponents head into the box. This really isn't that big of a problem, though. After about thirty minutes of practice I had it down and I was killing people in the groves. Folks, it works, and it works better than ever. This is by far the most devastating cheat to hit any online game ever.

When using the Aimbot I was invincible, literally. I went 70/2 on a public 20 person server. Of course almost everyone accused me of using Aimbot, which I was.
    Well isn't that quaint, I'm a cynic, too!
Working...
X