This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike Pizza

I thought they were supposed to print articles that scare the hell out of us before Halloween, but I'll cut some slack for the people who wrote the second edition of CS Pizza over at The Forge. Remember the terms "special" and "unique"? This article falls into that category:
    "There's two kids running around the damn shop causing a mess. All Simon seems to be doing to attempting to encourage them to "play" in the pizza oven. At first I thought we were going to be up for another one of those law-suits against our "Cannibal Special" pizza, however I soon found out he's only minding them for the day and hes trying to make the pair do his dirty work."
    In case you haven't ripped your eyes out of their sockets after reading that bastardization of the English language, check out the first edition as well.

Counter-Strike Pizza

In his time-honored tradition of bastardizing humor and Counter-Strike, Nebula over at the Forge has smacked up the final issue of CS Pizza. I'm shocked, too; not that it's the last issue, it's that he made another one. Want more? It's your choice.

Comment

Working...
    X