This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN/Tourney stuff

I was about to post this when c-s.net's hosted sites keeled over and died yesterday, so I'm not letting it to waste. Anyway, I got two announcements about LANs for you. Crimson Haze sent this one over about a CS LAN in the UK:
    Hiya, just to let you know www.RoWeb.co.uk is running another of its monthly LAN Parties on 15-17 September and you and your website viewer/members are heartily invited to come along! Counter-strike is the main game played but we also explore just about every other popular game in the shops at the time. We have some www.everglide.com mousemats for our 2v2 CS tourney and some more goodies from our main sponsor INTEL. The network is provided courtesy of INTEL and so the network speed is pretty awesome with fully switched 10/100 to each player and gigabit fibre backbones between switches. There's also an internet link for patch downloads etc..

If you're interested check out the website at www.RoWeb.co.uk lanparty if not please pass the word as its a cool time to meet like minded people with our own DJ and light show, fils on a big screen and trips to the local pubs & restaurants. I know Barrysworld has already mentioned the event in their news but we recognise some players stick close to home, especially with such a well informed website as your own.
    And here's one in Atlanta, GA:
    The Reservoir Dogs (http://www.reservoirdogs.net) are holding another kickass LAN party in Marietta, GA. Anyone in the Atlanta area is more than welcome to come.

For a measly $15, the RDogs' LAN party includes ultra-low ping gaming of CS and Q3A on a switched 10/100 mbit network, free drinks, pizza, and perhaps a few prizes. For more information, check out the RDogs' website at (http://www.reservoirdogs.net). Admission is limited to 50, so sign up now!
    I went to the last Reservoir Dogs LAN and whooped up in Counter-Strike. It was a hell of a lot of fun and a great way to spend an ordinarily boring Saturday. If you're a CS/Q3A player in the Atlanta area, I highly suggest going!

In related news, there's some tourney info here:
    Holy smoke Batman! There's only 15 slots left on the jolt.co.uk 128 clan

'Get Dusted' tourney. As soon as these are filled the biggest knockout CS

clan tourney in the UK (hey maybe even Europe and the World) will kick off.

So if you haven't signed up now get ya ass in gear and slither on over

here.
Working...
X