This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interviews

Two new interviews for you crazy guys out there, dedicated to Gortik the pokemaster. The german news site Planet Counter-Strike has made an exclusive interview with Dark Youth, developer of the SwatBot. Here a short snip:
    PlanetCS: Why do you make this Bot?

Dark Youth: Im a big counter-strike fan. But the android and rambot just didnt hit the spot for me. So I decided to make my own.

PlanetCS: What do you plan in future Versions (AI, vehicles ...)?

Dark Youth: I intend to simulate a real player as close as possible. Each bot in the final version will be full customizeable. i.e. Likes to snipe, likes to rush, likes to hide and so on. Im not sure on the counter-strike vehicles since I dont have CS-7 yet!
    Clicky.

Update: ValveSector has told us that the gooseman interview posted there was indeed fake. Here's what the webmaster had to say:
    Valve-Sector DID NOT KNOW THIS INTERVIEW WAS fake when it was edited and posted up. Morpheus had contacted us saying that he had a Gooseman interview which he had conducted. We believed him. We accepted the interview as authentic and posted it up. Morpheus was and is not a staff member of Valve-Sector. Should we have known that this interview (well, guess it really isn't =/) was in fact fake, it would not have been posted. We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused, and we wont be so trusting of strangers in the future.
    So he made a small blunder, it's not a big deal. At least they didn't do it on purpose.
Working...
X