X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Short/Movie

Here's the news from DSS:
    Hello, You may remember a while back in November of 1999 when a guy named Jon Mossie is presented his trailer for an upcoming CS film. From what it looks like, its gone down the wastebasket. I had talked to the guy and tried to share ideas. But recently, I have been wanting to create a CS film. Only 1 problem, I need a good plot! If you can think of a great (and reasonable) Counterstrike movie plot and maybe even a script, we can do it. We have many props and resources. Boatloads of weapons (imported and local). I've created many funny and action-packed short films before and feel ready for Counterstrike..

I am a photographer/editer/actor/gamer/...the list goes on. I can round up as many actors (or actresses) as needed. I know a lot of CS gamers. We are very open minded and like new ideas. I had taken a trip to India and brought back 30 handguns that were very realistic and no orange barrel plugs. They even have magazines and actually cock! They were a steal at $3 each. We have tons of creative vehicles too... We have an ATV, Motorcylce/Dirtbike, Jeep, Minivan (lol!), and even two Rolls Royce (for a VIP or hostage), maybe? We have many filming locations, we can use a mansion, other house and locations. We have many special effects such as muzzle flashes and creative squibs (gunshot wounds). So, if you have a plot, or script, send it down to AgentDSS@aol.com. Just to let you know, we had started a little movie as a test, where a terrorist on a bike invades a mansion were an Arab president is taken and the CTs chase him down in Jeeps and an ATV. Also, if you have any good music (non-copyrighted) that would fit good for the movie, send those too. We do ask one thing though. Since this movie will require much hard work, we ask that when it is complete that you host the movie and announce it in the news. Thanks!

Hmm.
Working...
X