This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Gooseman!

RzE was lucky enough to snag an interview with gooseman but unfortunatly is having access problems and cannot post yet so, I am gonna do it for him. But before I do that, I would like to mention that I am going to post a interview with NOTH1NG (the creator of the everly so popular maps CS_Siege and CS_docks) later on today after I get some sleep >=) so stay tuned. Now on to RzE's post

"Hey crazy cats. This is my first post (and my last until GameSpy gives me FTP access, the fools muhaha). Well anyways I had a small little chat with Gooseman in the CS IRC chat room earlier today and I (along with a few others) asked him some Q's:

RzE: Gooseman any chance of you making a CS bot or releasing the source in a few months?

Gooseman: no, I don't plan on releasing the source until I'm done with the mod

Cool, at least we will get bots sometime.

NeoStriker (not with CSN): goose, can you tell us anything about the new player models your working on????

Gooseman: well, one of them is a remade Arab guy.. who won't look as silly as the pervious one.

I liked that Arab model no matter what you say!

RzE: Gooseman Are mansion or weapons depot even coming back?

I don't get it.. they're still available.. we never came to your house and deleted them

RzE: Anything else coming new in Beta 3?

Gooseman: yeah, glow in the dark underwear

I think Gooseman has been reading my posts on the forums!

Any who, Gooseman is still leaving us wondering about the new CT model, but I'm pretty sure it'll be from a European Force. Also it's official the Grenade Launcher has been cut. "

Well there you have it , lots of good information in that one folks. I dunno about you guys, but I am glad to hear that CS won't turn into another TF spam city (I am talking about the grenade launcher!!!)send me your comments.
Working...
X