This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailbag: parents

We've posted a new mailbag by rizzuh (which is me).

lol its funny you ask this because lots of my friends play cs and apparently their parents just dont give a shit - mine, and friends parents just consider this a shoot em up game will blood and stuff unlike other parents who are much more concerned and consider the game "promoting violence, and it teaches kids a bad thing" which is totally fricken retarded, i mean if i had parents like this, that would totally suck, goddamn....WHERE WOULD I BE IN LIFE WITHOUT CS!?!?!?! ADSAF SADJ GLSRDJTBLWEBJT -- -- -- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click here for more.

Edited by [user="49750"] @ [time="1032723651"]

boops!

It's an ok mailbag :-/

My parents think that CS sucks, it's for lame people, and since I play I suck just as much

Comment

Comment

i kinda liked it!

Comment

Ok Mailbag. I like the ones with pictures.

Comment

I wonder if she asked, "What type of song has the sound of guns firing and grenades blasting left and right?" "Like modern composed music, duh."
            The Cs Instrumental...
            "The sound was way too hard, my glasses we're vibrating downstairs!"
            Get new glasses? O_o

Comment

my parents get mad at me for playing this cause i constantly yell fuck 24/7 now.

Comment

nice mailbag. my parents hate cs

what happened 2 post #2

Comment

that "knifes" comment about the sisters baby was enough to make this mailbag fucking hilarious.

rizzuh doesnt like doing pictures too much, he doesnt want them "overdone" and cease to be funny

Comment

one of my friends has parents that dont let him play during the week. ha ha

Comment

the first one is just sad.

Comment

Squilly wrote..

what happened 2 post #2
                        Whoa!

Comment

I dont have any friends. I am under house arrest for stealing coins from a water fountain. I play CS and download special free full version "previews" of various software and movies from kazaa and ftp sites. My parents are more concerned with my addiction to cocaine than computer games.

Comment

This is the funniest shit ever! My parents don't really care about my obsession with Counter-Strike but were concerned when AOL sent them a letter that I got TOSed for cursing in a chatroom. They changed my account age to "Mature Teen." THAT FREAKING SUCKS ASS! I can't play counter-strike anymore since AOL restricts me to all internet interaction thingys to inside the AOL window. That is why I play at internet cafes now and am hoping for CS:CZ to come out soon

Comment

i never make the mailbag! argh. Oh, and all you cs players. . . I just ordered my new alienware top end system phear my radeon 9700

Comment

Working...
                              X