This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RzE's CS Helper 15.1

I have updated my alias and VGUI pack, RzE's CS Helper, to version 15.1. For more info on what the hell RzE's CS Helper is, visit this page.

The version only includes minor feature additions: an ammo limiter so you don't waste ammo buying 90000 rounds for the scout and other guns, "lastinv" support so your pistols are always a key away, and improved documentation making everything easier to understand.

For the full changelog and download links, check out rizzuh's scripting site. Note: please post comments here.

This was a legend when it was first around. Not much wrong with it really, class act.

- 1 for the all too square aimpoint

- 1 for silencer (I just don't like silencers on P90s)

- 1 for origins (very close to the screen, which gets annoying on the reload when 1/4 of your screen is blocked...

+ 1 for the surprisingly low poly count given the amount of trash that it's got on it.

Comment

It rocks because theres so much stuff on it yet it looks really clean and good. -2 for no CZ arms.

Comment

I give this a 7 because while it's not without flaws, it's coolness factor is very high. I don't use the P90 much anyway, but I could see the errors getting annoying if I saw them on a regular basis. Either way, it's a nice change of pace from the default.

Comment

Working...
        X