This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Custom Sprays @ Sprayshack

Sprayshack's request lists have been growing shorter as they complete more and more custom spray requests, so now they're begging you to give them more work! That's right, you can get a free customized spray in a short period of time with no hassles. As if that's not enough, to celebrate their first anniversary Sprayshack will be getting a .com address and adding a ton of new sprays. Sound like a deal? Then head over to Sprayshack and request a spray.

they should probably start looking for a non useless, less redundant hobby

Comment

Go sprayshack! They make some good sprays, unless editstrike and +'s, and the other one. And for free too.

"Find a spray paint of a naked woman with 'PWNED' written all over it "

Comment

WOWOWOW i must say spray shack is AMAZING i posted the pic of spray i wanted and about 15 minutes later it was done. i know this kind of work is easy (i can do it myself which speaks for its simplicity) but i must congratulate sprayshack gg

Comment

Thank you primo, its always nice getting positive feedback

PS: Im a senior staff member at Sprayshack

Comment

He lies!

Comment

Your mom lies on doggys.

P.S. I'M Batman

HOOAH!

Comment

Their site makes my eyes burn.

Comment

DUDE TAHTS AWSOME OR YOU COULD GO DOWNLOAD WALLY AND MAKE THEM YOURSELF IN ALL OF 16 SECODNS !@^@^!!!

Comment

Great, now we're flooded with requests, and i have to "work". Thanks a bundle CSN :P

Secret Squirrel (SS Staff)

Comment

I seriously hope you are joking and the site makes my eyes burn to.

Comment

i am a member of SprayShack forums, they own, no one can make sprays like they can! And no one can make signatures like serious can (its adriyan311)! SPRAYSHACK OWNZ ALL!! ITS AS GOOD AS CS-NATION IS!! HOORAY FOR SPRAYSHACK! HOORAY FOR MOLOTOV! HOORAY FOR MAVERICK!

hey secret! this is giving sprayshack the honor it needs man! its finally getting insane amount of attention (this is the insane adriyan311, guess why my name is 3vi1 ahahah!)

Comment

Edited by [user="26841"] @ [time="1034324462"]

[edited]
                          Sprayshack is going to expand into other areas shortly, this means that we need some talented Mappers, Skinners, Modelers to submit their work to sprayshack... So wheres the money? Sprayshack is going to open a Specialty section, where people pay to download items that you have submitted, you will make a percentage of what the price is, most likely a few dollars
                          [edited] First of all.. Why would anyone PAY for maps, you can join a server and it downloads it automatically. As for models - the mod was free, its free to play online, But I think ill pay so I can use custom skins!

[edited again] Take a day out and think about being more polite, garry. Exactly 24 hours, actually. -Nighthawk

Comment

haha

Comment

rofl...have you checked your website recently m8? :P

Comment

Working...
                              X