This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-I Week5, Thursday

Sorry for the late predictions, I had a hard night last night, so I didn't do them. Here's some HLTV IPs for you!

8:30 CST
    • iwa vs aox - 65.113.118.106:27101

• e7 vs bio - 65.113.118.106:27102

• pinnacle vs sb - 65.113.118.106:27103

• eminence vs zex - 65.113.118.106:27104

• tuf vs utp - 65.113.118.106:27105

• rival vs dop - 65.113.118.106:27106

• .2c. vs tec 65.113.118.106:27108
    9:00 CST
    • sf. vs w.e.w - 65.113.118.106:27110

• 3d vs ipx - 65.113.118.106:27111

• rs vs ifb - 65.113.118.106:27112

• tau vs neg - 65.113.118.106:27109

• lgd vs fu - 65.113.118.106:27107
    Read my predictions and vote, then go watch the HLTV that is provided by Art of War Central! Be sure to DCC me demos from the matches. You can find me in #CSNation on gamesnet!

Is it just me, or are the newer clans to CAL-i either doing suprisingly well, or just flat out bad?

Comment

isnt that the way it normally is?

i voted for 2c by the way cos they like totally rock

Comment

I don't understand how winning a previous match means you're carrying your momentum into the next match. Spiffman and Sublyme did it and no matter how much they used it I don't see how it makes much sense. I could see if the matches were the same night but not days apart.

Comment

its the whole mental thing though isnt it? looking at it from the other way round, if you get whipped then the next match you play you're going to be worrying more about losing again.

Comment

I'd like to compliment SinaC on the great job he's doing with these predictions. You've been on staff for only a little while, but you've dished out 4 articles filled with predictions and polls a week, and you've done it well. The predictions are absolutely bueatiful, and hopefully (I'm pretty sure) they'll be doing the same styled results.

Nice work man.

Comment

Yes Sinac You Are Such A Hip And Cool Dude.. Keep Up The Good Work Man !!

Comment

Edited by [user="26841"] @ [time="1034897505"]

Yes, GJ as always SinaC, I agreed with most everything (not the reasons, just the outcomes) other than perhaps aoX and NEG. Looks to be another fun night.

Keep it up!

One thing, though...
                SinaC wrote...

LgD -over- fu :: 15-9 Although fu just got the surprise win over Eminence, 18-6, I'm not sure that they will get a win tonight. LgD is a respectable 7-4, especially for a clan who is new to CAL-I this season. They have also shown that they are good by taking hard fought losses against some very good clans. They started the season off shaky, losing their first 2 matches 13-11, to 2c and TSG. They've lost to both rs and sf 15-9, and lost to BiO and DoP 13-11. In their most recent match they were able to get an OT win against tso.
                Alright, either you have too many "they"s in there, or your math doesn't work. In the underlined parts, I count 6 losses, which doesn't match up with 7-4. Unless some of the "they"s were refering to fu, in which case I am completely confused who you're talking about.

Comment

Edited by [user="3425"] @ [time="1034897730"]

You should take it easy SinaC...you seem to be working way too hard (2-3 hours of sleep wtf?).

GJ though.

Comment

I was gonna stay up and watch these, but AOW servers were VERY laggy before :/

bring on the demos...

Comment

ER: sorry match delayed !!!

oups wrong time zone !

Comment

I think that BiO will win it, but e7 may have a chance. Of a forfeit win.

wtf? why would we do that?

Comment

Edited by [user="2964"] @ [time="1034902363"]

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

Yes, GJ as always SinaC, I agreed with most everything (not the reasons, just the outcomes) other than perhaps aoX and NEG. Looks to be another fun night.

Keep it up!

One thing, though...

Alright, either you have too many "they"s in there, or your math doesn't work. In the underlined parts, I count 6 losses, which doesn't match up with 7-4. Unless some of the "they"s were refering to fu, in which case I am completely confused who you're talking about.
                          gah. that match prediction got all screwed up cuz i stopped in the middle of it and the html was confusing me. its probably referring to a different prediction that i thought i was doing right now. lol.

im not bothering changing it cuz it might do something.........................................
                          .................... or im lazy

Comment

too many of the votes rely on the prediction! I hope every match goes the other way -_-"

Comment

Maybe the predictions simply go with what most people think, or they give someone a bias which is what they're designed to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X