This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BassDefied109 wrote..

nice pack. i just dont like the player models, isnt this a counter terrorism game, not an army game?
    I consider the War on TERRORISM to be counter-terrorism. Ever seen what they wear?

Comment

Ooo, what sexyness. And is that a single clip? Should be double (or triple, or drum).

Comment

Whoa WTF, palehorse, do you sleep? I bet not because your last pak came out like less than a month ago, damn, do you have a job? I just can't figure out how you find the time, btw, good pak

Comment

=[FT]= Jackal wrote..

Whoa WTF, palehorse, do you sleep? I bet not because your last pak came out like less than a month ago, damn, do you have a job? I just can't figure out how you find the time, btw, good pak
          I don't sleep much. I'm married (& expecting) and work at least 50 hours a week. I do however like counter-strike and the community very much. Usually when I have made enough changes that I want to release an update I spend my entire day off working on the small parts. Finding the weapons is the easy part. sprites, renders, web-site is what takes soo long.

Comment

=[FT]= Jackal wrote..

I wonder how much time it takes to decide that a skin is better than an other and including it in the pack.

Comment

I like it and I use it. But yes, I am lagging.

It actually revitalized my CS playing. I used to only play very occaisionally, or when friends wanted another player to play with them in a little PUG or just a group of friends in a small server.

For some reason, CS seems a lot more fun with this pack on, I like all of the new stuff, ESPECIALLY the music =P

The only thing that sucks is that I do lag sometimes when I start playing CS, and that it takes longer to load. IMO though, it's worth it, but I was planning on getting a new motherboard anyway so I can have more than 256mb DDR RAM, which I think is the problem (what makes me lag near the beginning and during some other parts). I like the player models.

Comment

I do so love Pale's packs, he's got nice taste in clean, simple, models. (I kind of prefer my weapons not toting a scope, a grenade launcher, laser sight, and 300 clips. I absolutely HATE gimmick models) I've been using the new one... well, except for the player models - they look nice, but I'd be confused without my default players. (ACK WTF DO I SHOOT AT! ALL I SEE IS WHITE & ORANGE! )

But overall, congrats Palehorse on starting my GF2 on fire!

Comment

el jefe the 2nd wrote..

But overall, congrats Palehorse on starting my GF2 on fire!
                  I don't lag very much. However take in to consideration I'm running a GeForce 4 128DDR, 1.8 P4, 768 of DDR SDRAM. So I get models that will run nicely on my computer. I deffinately wouldn't recomend using this pack on a slow computer. Thanks for all your kind words

Comment

Working...
                  X