This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AoWC Chicago & Bits

It's happened again! Another cool company has decided to sponsor CS-Nation (this site). This time it's Art of War Central, which you may have seen from their many CPL and CAL HLTV relays that help gamers get a peek at their favorite clans in action. Just recently, AoWC was named as an official sponsor as the CAL, providing 30 game servers and 12 HLTV relays for the league.

In a few weeks time, Art of War Central will open their Chicago datacenter, which will join their current datacenters in San Jose (California), Atlanta, and Dallas. You can already pre-order a Chicago server. Besides hosting CS servers, they also host other HL mods and various games, like the recently released Unreal Tournament 2003 and Battefield 1942. To help you run your server, they have live phone tech support from 9am to 2am EST, 7 days a week.

You can order a server right here or grab more info about the company from their site. We'll be holding a contest to give away an AoWC server fairly soon, stay tuned!

Hurray for CSN

Comment

CSN > Microsoft

Comment

I already have a AOWC server :\

Comment

w00t? yes.

Comment

Just don't count on them for cal i hltv coverage :/

Comment

NEWS FORMAT. o wait i mean fix spelling rish thx.

Comment

::roleys@:

Comment

They have actually done much better this season, server's are a bit laggy, but at least no crashes.

Another contest I can't win, Yay!

Comment

=elays....

relays or delays

Comment

script kiddies + hltv demand overload = baaaaaaaad AOWC

Comment

Working...
                      X