This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS: CZ Delayed Again?

It seems like Counter-Strike: Condition Zero may be delayed yet again. Gamestop.com has listed the release date for Condition Zero as 6/2/2003, pushing back the date yet again. Please note, however, this is not official. There have no official press releases from Gearbox that this is the official date. Stay tuned to CS-Nation for the latest news on Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.

Thanks to SpOokySniper and Starmidder for the heads up.

Edited by [user="4908"] @ [time="1036439170"]

Talk about gay. I dont' think I even want to play CS that long anyway. Sorry. So many other games are going to come out anyway. Like Primal Discord for UT2003. Forget CZ

I bet they're not going to release it til like HL 2 comes out... then they'll use that engine. And it'll become CS 2. Which is gay. I dont' really care about all the CZ itself... I just want CS to update.

Comment

HULK BASH GEARBOX

Comment

I'm kinda expecting CS:CZ to be delayed but it's still gonna annoy alot of people.

Comment

I finally lost my aggravation about the last delay. I hope this is incorrect.

Comment

i dont think i'll bother buying CS:CZ it'll be so damn dated by the time it's released, it'll be nothing new and not worth the money (if it's under £25 i'll consider buying it)

Comment

they shouldnt even mention anything about this game until 2 days before its release to stop all the waiting and hype.

Comment

what is so hard to make that the game is taking so long.....doesn't seem like theres gonna be anything special in it. And everything that is different looks complete. What exactly is the problem?

Comment

Can't resist...

Must hold back...

I hate to tell you so...

but...

I told you so.

Comment

damnit.

everyone complain and says they wont buy it, but im sure it will be huge

Comment

i dont understand what is taking this game so long, its not like they are making anything that new, what, putting in some helicopters and some new weapons to an existing counter strike game... gg valve, do us a favor- drop Condition Zero and fix counter strike to be more fun.

Comment

I'd like to point a very interesting fact out.

How long have some games taken that have had to make their own engines etc? Now how long is Condition Zero going to take?

This is pathetic. They're just making new models and maybe some new maps and it's starting to get old.

Comment

3 Words: Starmidder is gay.

Comment

i dont really care if they push it back or not... im not even buying it

as long as we get cz weapons in multiplayer cs im happy.

SolidVelvet wrote..

i dont understand what is taking this game so long, its not like they are making anything that new, what, putting in some helicopters and some new weapons to an existing counter strike game... gg valve, do us a favor- drop Condition Zero and fix counter strike to be more fun.
                            FFS ITS GEARBOX YOU MORONS

Comment

The ironic thing is that DOOM III and CZ will be released around about the same time. Now THERE'S a big diffrence in graphics

Comment

Working...
                              X