X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maj.Death all i can say is

"meh meh meh"

Comment

There is a Winawp player. Its called HLamp. Check it out at www.cscentral.com .
      Eh, that's not what disabled is referring to. Seems like it was "OGC Lite" or something like that which featured a front-end for winamp that (if I remember the description right) you could see while ingame. Quite a bit nicer than trying to control winamp through VGUI menus or keybinds, but unfortunately still hooking the client.dll file.

I personally just wish that the mp3volume settings actually did something, because as far as I can tell they don't. I want to be able to put my winamp volume super-low, while leaving my CS volume at a much higher level. Unfortunately, currently the only volume control for mp3 playback is tied in to the wave volume control, which affects the sound in CS.

I don't tend to go on IRC much (pity this thing doesn't interface with ICQ), but this looks to be a good tool for those who do.

Comment

Please take into account that YAH requires mIRC version 6.02 or better! With older versions you'll see some errors messages refering to language files.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Put the Preamp in winamp low

Comment

StealthMonkey wrote..

You obviously didnt config it right.... mine doesn't do that.
            I take that back. The first few times I used it, it worked perfectly. Now it just crashed hl. I just uninstalled it. Oh well.

Comment

Maj <3 tuck

meh meh meh

you lose my friend

c4u53 1 h4x3d j00

Comment

StealthMonkey wrote..

I take that back. The first few times I used it, it worked perfectly. Now it just crashed hl. I just uninstalled it. Oh well.
                ha ha! owned.

Comment

javyer you are brilliant. Thanks buddy...

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

javyer you are brilliant. Thanks buddy...
                    dont you love smart people

Comment

Working...
                    X