This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAF CS Realism Pack 1.0

SoopaFlyYT from PAF is announcing "The PAF Counter Strike Realism Pack 1.0" created by PAF Staffer and co-admin Clone K. This is Counter-Strike the way it should to be played. Properly camouflaged uniforms for better stealth assaults, one new gun added to replace the mac-10, two guns edited to provide silenced fun (mp5-SD and P-90), all weapons get new models, and even the in game menus reflect these changes.

This pack won't be for everyone, but those who want just a little bit more "real life" out of CS will hopefully enjoy this project. It's been a great learning experience, and a whole lot of fun making this pack for all to enjoy. Download the pack at their site or fileplanet.[break="PAF Counter-Strike Realism Pack 1 Details"]
    • changed ct forces to delta force. added four map specific camouflage uniforms models and skins.

• terrorist factions now have four new stories, and four new models and skins to make for more realistic terrorists. again map specific camouflage.

• new hosties.

• in game menus changed to keep continuity and reflect team and gun changes. (thank you deadpath. you da man.)

• all new weapon sprites added and edited.

• all new vgui pics for all weapons and player models. finally, you may want to use the gui!

• added mp5k to replace the mac 10 for terrorists.

• added mp5-sd and p-90 silenced versions to replace the standard mp5 and p-90.

• added new realistic models of every other weapon in the game. nothing was left unchanged.

• various sounds edited and changed.

• added a uniform new scope for aug and sig 552.

• added a new uniform sniper scope for all sniper rifles.

• added a completely new hud.

• new splash screen and console screen

• and even more!

maybe this one wont suck

Comment

Maybe you should stop complaining. If you don't like it don't use it. There is no need to flame about it.

Comment

im not complaning.....im hoping

Comment

Man...all these packs coming left and right the last few days...so much competition....so many to choose from. Prehaps, so many not to choose from. It sucks that there aren't any screenshots. You wouldnt buy yourself clothes without seeing them first right?

Comment

There IS a screenshot at PAF but it only shows 8 player/weapon models. What would be really nice, for this or any other pack, is both previews of ALL changed models and an installer (or zip file) that lets you decide which to use and which not to.

Comment

We just got this one 2 weeks ago! LOL!

Comment

I agree that it would be cool to have an installer that would let you pick the models out of the pack you would like to install. Unfortunately, the ammount of programming it would take is pretty intensive. At least it is for our little group

The other thing is, most of the people that make game add on's for this community do so for free. They take a lot of their own time and their effort to make things for the CS community and then put it out there for people to enjoy.

The drag about it is that many people don't appreciate the effort that goes into all this free stuff that is out there to download.

As someone that releases my little creations to the world I know that it is worth it when I get email from people that take the time to say thanks. On the other hand, flamers sometimes make me want to un-involve myself from the CS community.

One thing I do like is NON abusive, constuctive critisism. For example: I just released the new PAF Splash Pack. I know of a couple flaws it has and a few more have been pointed out. I like making my stuff better and better so that people dig the releases.

Bottom line, support your fellow gamers out their spending their time, energy and resources to make YOUR gaming expierience better.

Peace,

SoopaFlyYT

Oh yeah, you didn't get this one 2 weeks ago. It was just released yesterday.

Oh yeah, you didn't get this one 2 weeks ago. It was just released yesterday.

Comment

SoopaFly,

Appy-polly-logies if you took my comment in any way negatively. As one who does greatly appreciate the personal efforts that go into making the game that much more enjoyable -- and with so many fine examples to choose from -- I sometimes take that effort for granted and address the one tiny negative rather than the multiple positives.

I suppose I should just bite the bullet and and back up the damned cstrike directory as recommended...

ALT+F4

Comment

"Oh yeah, you didn't get this one 2 weeks ago. It was just released yesterday."

Oh I am sorry. I meant 3 days

Comment

Whats the name of the pack u'r talkin' abouth? the 3 day owns

Comment

PAF splash pack.

Comment

This pack is so COOL man. Everyone should download it.

Recomended to everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X