This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS: CZ now made by Ritual?

First Rogue, then Gearbox, now Ritual? Shacknews is reporting that Ritual is holding a workshop at the CPL detailing their work on Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. This raises many questions, such as, is content from Gearbox still around? Is this a completely new game? Is this the reason for the delays? According to Shacknews' sources, Ritual took over development of the game in August.

Confirmation: VALVe has confirmed that the game is now in Ritual's hands over on Shacknews again.

Edited by [user="13219"] @ [time="1039219634"]

perhaps i was too harsh on my first post. I HOPE that the game is not much different from the videos we have seen. maybe this is just the cause for the delay, and it will turn out to be a lot better. that is, if it ever comes out/

Comment

wot

Comment

I'm inclined to believe this as from what I hear some folks were not too pleased with Gearbox when it came to CS: CZ.

Hopefully the game will be released soon.

Comment

CS:CZ = TFC2

Need i say more?

Comment

TF2 moron, not TFC2. The difference is very important (as some people here may remember...)

Ritual now, eh? I would comment, but I probably shouldn't, and I don't know what I'd say anyway. All I know is that it looked good already, aside from that 6th shot on the screenshot page... that map looks awful! de_tides, eh? Prolly a dust-ripoff...

Comment

yes, 'i am stupid'

Comment

Gameshot911 wrote..

CS:CZ = TFC2

Need i say more?
                i agree, i feel condition zero is becoming the new tf2/dnf

Comment

Ah, dave is finally back yelling at people for saying TFC2.

That's hilarious. It may be schedueled again for the holiday season afterall(2003, again ghost and the like...oh wait, ghost is made by blizzard). Of course if they don't make it out by then, they'll probably say "screw it" about the engine. Funny, funny stuff. I just want CS2 to have bots to play to get better so I'm in no huge hurry.

Comment

csz is never going to come out, its going to become like tf2. Also i bet there going to delay once again the new update for cs that should have came out about a month ago.

Comment

Edited by [user="26841"] @ [time="1039254364"]

I think im going to ...[Edit] not talk about avatars.

CS:CZ is just being pushed back and back again, more or less becoming the next TF:2.

CS 1.6 is also being delayed a lot, Im wondering if its supposed to be the patch for TF:2 ?

Comment

mycatsboots wrote..

I think im going to steal my friends Paypal account to donate 2.50 to CSNation, so I can steal gpigs adorable "whatever the hell it is" avatar, so I can have it when I post.

CS:CZ is just being pushed back and back again, more or less becoming the next TF:2.

CS 1.6 is also being delayed a lot, Im wondering if its supposed to be the patch for TF:2 ?
                        You're not allowed to use it. Well I used scr0llwheels and I was temporarily banned.

Edit: So uh, how about that Condition Zero? What is up with that Bob?

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK~!

Did they FORGET TO TELL US GOD DAMNIYYT OMG

Comment

its never coming out.

Comment

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Development Moves to Ritual

The primary development of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (CS:CZ) has moved to Ritual Entertainment. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero introduces single player gaming to the world's #1 online action game. Representatives from Ritual and Valve will be presenting the latest on CS:CZ during a seminar at the The CPL's upcoming Counter-Strike Championships in Dallas, Texas.

No word on it being started from scratch tho... guess Gearbox are toob usy with Nightfire and Halo... !?

Comment

Working...
                              X