This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice City Giveaway

We're giving away a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to one lucky CS-Nationalist. As a totally random coincidence, CS-Nationalist upgrades are now only $1.50. Vice City costs a lot more than that, by the way.

To enter, simply e-mail me your inseam, username, and a shipping address. Remember, you must be a CS-Nationalist to enter. CS-Nationalists have until 12 AM EST Saturday (12/14) morning to enter. The reason it's opt-in, by the way, is because I realize not many of us PC gamers play console games.

Update: If you upgrade someone else before the contest ends, the receipt that I get from PayPal will also go in the drawing basically doubling your chances of winning. Or you can upgrade three people to triple your chances, and so on.

I still have to fix a lot of stuff around the site, so no mailbag today. However next week we will have some content and a new mailbag for you furry little creatures![break="fine print"]CS-Nation team members, past or present, may not enter. If you have worked on a hosted site while it was hosted on CS-Nation, you may not enter. Comments moderators are not part of the CS-Nation team and may enter. Only CS-Nationalists may enter.

The game is new and shrink-wrapped.

We are not going to sell your address to anyone. Or keep it around. Or do anything with it besides delete it if you lose and use it if you win.

Drawing will be entirely random. I will export the e-mails to a file and use mIRC's $rand() and control+g (line select) in Notepad to select a winner.

This contest was paid for by CS-Nationalists and our sponsors.

o man im totally going to win

Comment

me first!... wait I'm staff....damn fine print.

Comment

I'm not staff, am I?

Comment

DAMN STAFF RULES!!! D:::::

/me uh... waves his hand in front of rizzuh. "I was never staff... I was never staff... I am a CSNationalist... I am a CSNationalist..."

Comment

-Dice wrote..

I'm not staff, am I?
            No.

The reason I can't give stuff away to staff members is because everyone would say it's rigged blah blah blah. People are stupid and you must suffer!

Comment

I'm not gonna win. But I gave a stranger my address anyway. Oh well, not living here after the school year anway.

If N1ghtst@lker wins, I'm going to beat you with my wand. He just about is staff, without the title. But for now, everything is ok. :P

Comment

I think I'll upgrade this week then

W00T!! -- lol

or someone can upgrade me and if I win they can have it --- I don't even own a PS2 -- lol

Riz -- nice contests --- keep em comin!

Comment

I know that rizzuh. (((( Damn whiners ((((

Comment

everyone thought it was rigged when i won NOLF2. NO ONE WILL PLAY CO OP WITH ME DAMNIT.

Comment

isnt your inseam your leg measurment on ur pants

Comment

Edited by [user="3327"] @ [time="1039379268"]

fine print question:

can another nationalist sign up with their name and my address?

if so, can't I just have a 1337 program that sends you emails with it looking like it was from them with my address? Like:

name: pinchet

address: my address

Doesn't this open up a whole in your system? (yes of course, if 10,000 emails come with my address, you'll figure it out, but it kind of lacks security in general).

Comment

WAHT DONT PASTE MY EMAIL ADRESS EVERYONE WILL SEE IT!@!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X