This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Game LAN Party

The BIG GAME, a LAN party in Southampton (Hampshire) on the 20th-22nd of December, will feature 2 counter-strike tournaments(3v3 and 5v5), a couple of quake 3 tournaments, a duel, and a 3v3 tdm tourney. In all the tournaments there are prizes to be won, from the sponsors which include Case Ace, Energypimp, and Everglide.

The event has attracted 56 signups so far, and is still just under 2 weeks away, so there is time for plenty more to signup. Go to The Big Game for additional information about the event.

New Hampshire in US or Hampshire in some other country..?

Comment

good question

Comment

Well it says Southampton too so methinks its in good old UK

Comment

hampshire, as in the old one, a provence in england. im prety sure anyway.

Comment

Southhampton is a township 30 minutes from Philadelphia, where I live... (but im sure there are many other southhamptons throughout the US)

Comment

big gay lan party? count me out!

lan parties are cool unless you hate screen-checkers.

Comment

Hampshire as in the county in which Southampton lies, which itself contains the very university I go to - The University of Southampton - and hence also provides adequate housing for me.

Except on those particular dates I shall not be in Southampton but at my real home in Suffolk (150 miles away).

Stop rejoicing.

Comment

Edited by [user="61713"] @ [time="1039562366"]

GREAT lan, went last year. well worth it tbh... Nice peeps.....

Southampton as in hampshire as in england... of course

Comment

hi

putty here from the BIG GAME - as has been said, i'm afriad the lan is only in southampton, uk - we're not quite international.. yet

also, i run the thing, and i'm not even sure what screen checkers are - however, i'm sure we don't have a screen checking problem @ the lan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X