This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official CS CPL Rankings Updated

Computer And Video Games have updated their list of official CPL rankings. Not surprisingly, GoL, who finished second at the latest CPL event, finds itself placed first. SK.sca wound up placed second. Top American clan 3D fell into ninth position. For the full list, click here. Or else.

Thanks for the tip, FLeK0!

3D isnt first.

Comment

That's why they're placed ninth.

Comment

Edited by [user="34433"] @ [time="1041275468"]

Because they're ranked by average points rather than the rank they finnished in at the CPL winter event.

The Scandinavians still have the top3, they must be defeated! Hopefully by someone who isn't French though.

Comment

fix: 3D came up to the 9th position

It's the #5555 news item

Comment

When I said "fell," I didn't really mean to lose position, I just meant that they were ranked ninth. I didn't want to say "placed" again, because it was repetitive. Whatever.

Comment

Nice FLeK0

C&VGames.com is bringing back the ol skool. You know, the time when you put as many images, links, and words in the smallest space possible to hinder load times and create no color scheme whatsoever.

Comment

C&VG despise the internet and everyone who uses it or at least thats the only conclusion I can reach.

Comment

realize it, usa sux at cs.

sweden owns.

(my ego is in its golden years)

Comment

The broadband superiority of Sweden was the main reason they own so much but now everyones catching up and the gap is closing very quickly if it hasn't already closed.

Comment

These rankings are kind of useless. 3D beat GoL so they're a better team. A lot of statistics to reach false logic, how grand.

Comment

lol, this is quite funny, wen nip were ranked below x3 (or wat ever they were called) it was OK, but wen its the other way round, heaven forgive!!

dangi: the world rankings are just on LANS, so wat has broadband got to do with the price of chips?

Comment

Edited by [user="6035"] @ [time="1041298711"]

Who is World Champion CS? Is it the nr.1 on this CPL ranking GoL? Is it the winner of the 2001 CPL World Championship CS SK? Or is it the winner of the latest CPL tournament 3D?

Is every CPL tournament in Dallas a World Championship?

It's not very clear is it?

Comment

very confusing

Comment

feel free to rank the teams however you like, but these are the official rankings based on consistency at the past four events. GoL has finished second twice, however 3D had a bad event in the summer, and a good event this winter. The key is consistency.

Comment

Working...
                              X