This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'view with team aAa

Halflifexpert has interviewed Maarek from aAa. The interview is in French, so you might want to view it through a translator.
    LinKuFF : When you play, what's your fighting style ? Your favorite weapon ?

[aAa]Maarek : I play with rifles, I don't snipe :P Otherwise I do my best to hold my spots.

LinKuFF : What do you mean by "spots" ?

[aAa]Maarek : For instance, if I'm CT on nuke, then I would go in the Hangar because that's here that I would play on matches with aAa.
    The interview also covers where team aAa met, how long Maarek has been playing CS and more. You can view the interview in French or see it translated.

That quote should end earlier if I'm not mistaken
    Sounds interesting. The interview also goes into how aAa met, the techniques they use, and more. Be sure to read up on this great interview today.

Comment

Yup it should have. Anyway, who is aAa, and where is their daddy?

Comment

Oops, my mistake

Comment

Cuban Missle: Team aAa is a top French clan, ranked 30ish in the world standings. Read the interview to find their roots. They also have a CS movie... which you could download here. Note: you may have to Right Click and then click Save As...

Comment

french clans...interesting...maybe ill check that movie out after i get home from work.

lol i tried to view the translated interview and my company's firewall blocked the request. WebBlocker seems to think google translate deals in the pron heh.

Comment

Cuban Missile wrote..

french clans...interesting...maybe ill check that movie out after i get home from work.

lol i tried to view the translated interview and my company's firewall blocked the request. WebBlocker seems to think google translate deals in the pron heh.
              You should read more Dilbert.

Comment

LinKuFF: During is your parts, which your style of play? your favorite weapon?

[ aAa]Maarek: I play with the automatics, I snipe not:P If not I try to hold my installations of match a maximum

LinKuFF: Your installations, which do hear you by there?

[ aAa]Maarek: For example if I am Counter-Terrorist on nuke then I would go in the Hangar because it is the installation which I defend in match with aAa.

great translation google.

Comment

lool

Comment

Working...
                  X