This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotFrag's World Rankings

GotFrag has posted their list of the top Counter-Strike clans in the world. The list is a culmination of both their North American and European rankings. There weren't any real big shockers on this year's rankings, as the CPL picked the #1 clan to be 3D. Second place went to GoL with 6 #1 votes. SK.swe, while not receiving any #1 votes, rounded out the top 3. Check out the official post on GotFrag's page.

um wasnt this already posted?

Comment

Was it?

Comment

It was.

Comment

The others were for North America I do believe. Since that is all you can see in the other post.

-dp-

Comment

yupz... yesterday's post was 4 the Euro + N.A. rankings... world ranking wasnt out yet then...

Comment

Edited by [user="78652"] @ [time="1041509453"]

Snap. Perhaps tommarow you guys will get lucky and the rankings for the universe will come out. Perhaps.

31C

Comment

eh?

Comment

Yea universe comes out tomorrow, I fear Mars will probably beat out Earth though. Those damn Martians really own as CS.

;p

Comment

I heard the Martians are terrible at clan_mill and have a tendency to faulter on de_dust. They must be used to more complex maps. Just keep that in mind while you're ranking them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know I see breasts in your avatar supermonk but it still looks like a man. What's up with that?

Comment

BigEasy wrote..

I know I see breasts in your avatar supermonk but it still looks like a man. What's up with that?
                            You must have huge man titties.

Comment

BigEasy wrote..

its britney spears

Comment

Working...
                              X