This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGL Opens

Pure Gaming League has opened its doors for business. It's currently offering a Counter-Strike Open division in both east and west flavors. A Counter-Strike Seasonal division is in the works, so be looking out for that as well. This might just be what your new clan needs! So, head on over to Pure Gaming League's website, or catch them on mIRC at #PGL on irc.gamesnet.net. Thanks for the submission, Dark [pO]!

D. Boosting with ONE teammate IS LEGAL.
    Is this in reference to the human ladder phenomenon? If so, does this validate skywalking in Dust, as that requires but one teammate?

Comment

Skywalking is a map exploit. That rule applies to creating towers and the like. Somewhere it says all map exploits are illegal, blah blah blah.

Comment

new leagues are gay. im sick of seeing a new league every day

Comment

This isn't new, as I've already given them my ridicules. I'll send the robot to find the news post.

edit: k, here it is, and it's no cooler now than it was then.

http://csnation.counter-strike.net/comments.php?id=5176

Comment

Wow this league blows =D Just look at how many staff they have LOL!

Comment

gr8..now i just need a clan..

Comment

You don't have to like the league, but others might find it interesting. Apparently a few clans are interested, otherwise there wouldn't be a league. And yes, they had been open before, but it didn't run so smooth, so they revamped everything and basically opened as a new league.

Comment

Tech N9ne wrote..

new leagues are gay. im sick of seeing a new league every day
                  Thank you for your useless post, try to think of something a little more original next time.
                  dRage/skufft wrote..

This isn't new, as I've already given them my ridicules. I'll send the robot to find the news post.

edit: k, here it is, and it's no cooler now than it was then.

http://csnation.counter-strike.net/comments.php?id=5176
                  As superm0nk said, this is news because we first opened up mid last year with a rough start and decided to close the league, work some things out, then reopen is January 2003.
                  Serious Sam wrote..

Wow this league blows =D Just look at how many staff they have LOL!
                  This isn't CAL or UGS, we do not need a ridiculous amount of admins to manage the league.

Comment

did u pay $200 for that league script? lol fuck that

Comment

Working...
                    X