This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threeboy Public Opinion

Counter-Hack is at it again with their Public Opinion feature. This time, they've caught up with Threeboy, a CS cartoonist. The feature talks mostly about cheating and anti-cheats. Without further adieu, I bring you the clip.
    3) Do you think VALVe Anti-Cheat is working well, or could be better? Why?

I think it's a step in the right direction, and Valve is good with those steps. I like the blacklisting of WON ID's, and I feel the pentaly should be strict for people who hack/pirate. If you mess with the game, and comprimise other player's fun, you should lose the right to play with them.
    Well said, Threeboy. As you might know, Counter-Hack caught up with the owner of CS-Nation, rizzuh, earlier in the week. You can read the full article with Threeboy by clicking here. Tricked you!

im blunt!

Comment

Good article. Cheating is obvisouly still a problem. I was getting shot with an awp through the roof, the vent in the roof, and the bridge yesterday in assault. The guy was something like 70+ and 5. It's gotten better, though.

Comment

/me loves truenuff.com :-)

Comment

Edited by [user="7242"] @ [time="1041618680"]

DY357LX wrote..

/me loves truenuff.com :-)
          rookass!

Comment

shit, all it takes is some good coordination as a terrorist to pinpoint people on assault through roofs. thats all i do as a terrorist (btw i don't always go terrorist I hit autoteam and hope to get lucky :P).. buy an AK + deagle and just whore the cams. but i don't nade spam (basically cause most servers have short buy time tehehe)

one bad thing is that friends on server see me shooting through roof when they are CT, and then THEY shoot me from the bridge through the walls when I'm on the cams. bastards always ruin meh fun

Comment

I would say that Threeboy is rather blunt.

Comment

It seems Counter Hack had to do a lot of catching up between rizzuh and Threeboy. It was a nice enough interview, but the responses could have been a bit longer.

Word of the day: adieu

Comment

hey i worked long and hard looking up that word. i mean, dictionary.com doesn't load all that fast. stop stealing my lucky charms! and words.

Comment

abel wrote..

shit, all it takes is some good coordination as a terrorist to pinpoint people on assault through roofs. thats all i do as a terrorist (btw i don't always go terrorist I hit autoteam and hope to get lucky :P).. buy an AK + deagle and just whore the cams. but i don't nade spam (basically cause most servers have short buy time tehehe)

one bad thing is that friends on server see me shooting through roof when they are CT, and then THEY shoot me from the bridge through the walls when I'm on the cams. bastards always ruin meh fun
                    whoring the cams owns

Comment

coem to think of it...isn't it 'without firther ADO'?

Comment

i used spell checker. trust monk on this one.

Comment

Disk2 wrote..

It seems Counter Hack had to do a lot of catching up between rizzuh and Threeboy. It was a nice enough interview, but the responses could have been a bit longer.

Word of the day: adieu
                          my fault.. i just got back from china and it was rushed

Comment

I agree that cheats should not play against legit players... perhaps there should be a cheats league where only people who have OGC detected could play...

-stooop

Comment

dont cheater servers exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X