This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Script Maker

The good people over at OzCS.com have created a little web program called "Half-Life Script Maker." True to its name, this allows you to quickly make a script for CS so that you can buy and do things faster. Click here to view how to make one manually, or conversely, flash on over to this Flash site to have one pre-made for you.

Alternately, you could also visit CS-Nation's scripting site, with tutorials and pre-made scripts ready to download made by our very own rizzuh!

Edited by [user="55329"] @ [time="1041677955"]

Sounds kind of useful. Binding to "buy weapons" is fast.

Comment

Hey, this is pretty nifty...

bind "kp_home" " buy; menuselect 1; menuselect 3; buy; menuselect 8; menuselect 2; buy; menuselect 8; menuselect 4; buy; menuselect 7; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; slot10; slot10; slot10; wait; slot10"

Comment

ill stick wit rizzuhs pack.

kicks ass

Comment

yay now i can see if its better then the 300000 other script makers out there

wait i dont use scripts

Comment

I prefer making my scripts myself it looks cooler and I can show off to everybody my leet scripting skills. Oh wait nobody cares about my life and they also know how to script

Comment

Yes, it's so much better to script by hand in notepad. Just like it's so much better to design your entire website by hand in notepad, because automatic generators are for wimps, right?

Heh, okay, so there's definitely a purpose for script generators. That purpose tends to be to allow newbies to get a handle on scripting for the first time, and see how it all works. Personally, I made all the scripts I use, as I have custom things I like, and I'm really anal about the formatting and alignment.

Aside from that, though, I'd really recommend rizzuh's CS Helper to newbies and pros alike, as it's really simple to install and use, and is fairly complete. My only other suggestion is to bind your number keypad to buying weapons, instead of your Function keys (F3, F7, etc). More keys to work with over there, and it keeps it out of the way.

Comment

CS helper roxoxorz!!!

Comment

Edited by [user="9878"] @ [time="1041704122"]

Might as well give it a look.

I already have Rze's Sexy CS-Help installed

/me pets the fishy

Comment

while i find scripting useful for some players, i see it as a hack. you're no better than people who use OGC. DIE!

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

Yes, it's so much better to script by hand in notepad. Just like it's so much better to design your entire website by hand in notepad, because automatic generators are for wimps, right?
                      Amen to that, brother. But damned if I ever learn how to make tables...

Comment

superm0nk wrote..

while i find scripting useful for some players, i see it as a hack. you're no better than people who use OGC. DIE!
                        Explain

Comment

I don't mean to sound like some idiot who's too cool for everything (even though I am too cool for everything..), but I've never seen the point in scripts.. at least for buying weapons. If I have a decent connection, I can buy whatever I need in about 2 seconds.. it's very easy if you have the buy menus memorized and if you have quick fingers, and if your buy keys are in a place that makes sense, rather than "b" and "v" as they are by default.

Comment

I don't use scripts.. but if i were to start:
                            345tw00D wrote..

ill stick wit rizzuhs pack.

kicks ass

Comment

There is no point in buy scripts in CAL anymore with the freeze time being so high, but they use to be useful for quickly buying guns for yourself and your teammates in a short amount of time. On pubs they are useful if there is no freeze time, or for re equipping yourself during the round without having to re adjust your hands so if an attacker shows up you're not caught defenseless. Like on AWP_map if you have an AWP and 3 enemies are sneaking up on you with a knife you just hit your "buy AK47" bind, and boom

Comment

Working...
                              X