This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPlay ]I[ Release

Ever heard of DPlay ]I[? Neither had I until it was submitted to us (hint: that link is for you to submit us some news; it's been dreadfully slow lately). Anyway, DPlay ]I[ is a small program that allows you to run demos from ZIP files or add comments to demos, with more features to be added soon. Right now, it is in the alpha stages but has been proven to be stable on Windows platforms (not sure about Lunix yet). For more information or to download this, click me![break="Bug Fixes"]
    • playerinfo for non-hltv demos disabled [not needed].

• some bitmap handle code fixes.

• startmovie command added. make movie is now more easy.

• dplay under windows 9x more stable now.

• progressbar when copy file is now work.

• fixed progressbar work while extraction demo information.

• hltv banner fixes. if you see game online, "show hltv banner" option doesn't work correclty.

• fixed command line parsing, 'file "unknown file" not found' bug fixed [win9x, winxp].

• improved perfomance on load demo.

seems useful if you have lots of demos to organize, but i'll just stick with geekplay

Comment

"Lunix" ? You sir, mean "Linux"

Comment

I wasn't expecting anyone to point that out. Loonix is actually more correct.

Comment

From the Lunix Website..

About LNG

LNG is an operationg system primarly for the good old Commodore64 home-computer. There also is a native version for the successor Commodore128. Ports to other 6502/6510 driven 8Bit Computers are possible but not yet started. LUnix started in 1993 and reached the internet in 1994. In 1997 LUnix0.1 was rewritten from scratch, the result is LNG.
          Smart-ass points for today? 1.

Comment

Um, wtf, I thought it was linux? Now we have Lunix? What's next?

Windaws GT '03?

Comment

isn't linux derived from Unix, thus the inux-unix ressemblance?

while this is not the point, geekplay suits me fine as demo player, so I don't need this. Maybe it's good, maybe it's not. But if you have Geekplay, then you'd probably not need this

letucce: we already have winblowz, windows BE (bad edition. So original), windows ANTI (NT-Anti get it LOL ROFLMAO HAHAHA not funny).

Parodies just get the lamest names.

Comment

You cant forget Windows RG (Really Good Edtion)

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwnstream1/winrg/

Comment

Windows RG is probably better than Windows 98.

Comment

Working...
                  X