This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamingFort

What better way to say "hello" to a boring Sunday than to once again sell space on our main page and our soul? There's absolutely no better way I would reckon! So would the fine folks at Chicago's GamingFort, a game service provider. They speak bidness better than me, so let's listen:
    Over the holidays, we ran an unadvertised special of 25% off our prices. Response was so great, all of our servers quickly filled up before the end of the year! Well, we just racked more equipment. Dual 2400's with plenty of ram and HDD space for your gaming needs. These machines are looking fast, very fast.

Since we received such a great response from our holiday special, we've decided to extend it until these machines fill. If you're looking for a good deal on really fast equiptment, head over and get yours while they last.

Private servers starting at $18 a month, with public, private, and specialty (match, league, etc) servers available immediately.
    So if you're near the Chicago area or just wish to get yourself a cheap CS server, check out GamingFort.

omg what an amazing dealllll!111111111111

i wish i was a dirty sell out >:|

jk jk

i think i might go buy me s server!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Comment

My clan buys from Gamingfort.com and we are very pleased with their services actually. Same ping as a Game Daemons and more stable than them too. I get a easy 25-30 ping.

Comment

omg..that site has really expensive CS public servers...wow...

Comment

"sponsored news"

funny.

Phillip Morris and Coors Beer are in negotiations with rizzuh too, we'll have to see how that works out.

Comment

So much ram they don't even have to gloat about the acctual amount.

Comment

So much ram it supports the server. Each machine differs depending on how many servers it runs. Usually, 1.5-2 gigs is enough.

OrnX wrote..

My clan buys from Gamingfort.com and we are very pleased with their services actually. Same ping as a Game Daemons and more stable than them too. I get a easy 25-30 ping.
              Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy you guys like your service with us. I do whatever I can to make sure my customers enjoy their time with us.

Comment

Yay, 3v3 match servers.

Comment

almost triple what i pay for my gamingmoose(.com) server, but theyre sponsoring csn, so go support em!!

Comment

hey look i'm not banned from the comments anymore. i pinged the test server, and it didn't look so great I live in middle Illinois, so location wasn't a problem

Comment

Yes I can tell you all we rent from GamingFort. 16 player public, $96 a month. Great pings, great service. Considering we were paying up to $170 per month, the GamingFort server is every bit as good as the higher priced server. Chicago location rocks. Our server 64.0.99.184:27015.

Comment

check out this 45$CAN/month low ping beast 216.138.209.156:27017

Comment

That's pretty cheap. I'd like to see pictures of the center though.

Comment

http://www.datavaults.ca/index2.html

Comment

How many servers do they have? I was wondering because it says $1500 and up for rack hosting (gf I believe co-allocates there servers which is still great), so how can they turn a profit? :S

Comment

Working...
                              X