This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPL - Behind the Scenes

MFAVP has released the first of two videos covering the CPL's Pentium 4 Winter 2002 Event aptly entitled "Behind the Scenes at the CPL Winter 2002 Event"! It takes viewers through the process of setup and teardown, showing how much work goes into making the CPL what it is. MFAVP interviewed CPL staff including Frank Nuccio, Justin Blanchard, Colin McKinney, Monte Fontenot, and Tim Schuh.

Hosted by NetFire and clocking in at 11:48, the video comes in two flavors: 80MB WMV for fat pipes and 25MB for skinny pipes. Download the video now at cpl.netfire.com!

hope you enjoy

Comment

I hope the robot makes another appearance yay!

Note to rizzuh: the seperator bars (the <hr>) do not appear completely black on Mozilla.

Comment

site doesnt load

Added @ [time="1043701742"]

the .zip is corrupt

Comment

AceR: That happened to me to, check to see if the zip file downloaded completely (assuming you got high quality, 80.1mb). Cause my download got stopped @ 60mb but I was told it was complete.

Comment

holy shit.... those are some sweet ass hardware... grr

wished i coulda gone.. too bad i live up here in Canada

Comment

Holy crap, this is good.

Comment

The other version is perfect. I strykers USP anims.

Comment

Sweet, my new USP.

Comment

I still use this compile, I love Llamas model, and I love the animations that I put it on. I deduct myself two points for that gay ass silencer thing. =(

Comment

Working...
                    X