This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floppycakes

I forgot to mention earlier, one of the things that is needed to be skinned is a brush based Bell UH1 Huey helicopter. This can either be a traditional skinner or by textures (since the chopper is BRUSH based not MODEL based)

I like to play with my chopper.

Again, if you're interested in doing some artwork for a project, drop me an email.

Thanks!

i see an entity inside the chooper, possibly a player_entity? could this be a flyable chopper? oh, btw i can't help at all, im just curious

Comment

That's just sick. /dled

Comment

Awesome. Best. Deagle. Ever. It has Duck tape, HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT!

Comment

The thumb goes through the handle when drawing out,but the animation is fast it would be hard to see it.i can't find faults with it so not bad.

Comment

Finally, a skin that shows a gun thats seen better days. Its been abused so bad it has duct tape holding the wooden grip in place. LOL I love it!

Comment

Maybe its not duck tape, maybe its a metal bar or plate on the grip?

Anyways its a great skin. Worth downloading if you actually play CS anymore :-p

SO, think there will be a CS: Source section in the skins? Looking forward to that!

EDIT: Nvm , duck tape.... note that electrical tape is smooth while duck tape has an inter-treading fiber texture to it.

Comment

Duck tape + deagle = Awesome. 10/10

Comment

Very Realistic, Something you will see in Latin America. Duct Tape excellent touch.

Comment

Working...
                  X