This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game eXtreme Launches

JLR Technologies has launched a new game server company named Game eXtreme. "Game eXtreme will provide Game Servers that are more affordable for gamers," says JLR Tech. Servers, hosted by NetFire.com (the CPL's official ISP). Indeed, these servers are far less expensive than some other offerings out there.

But how's the ping and quality? Test for yourself on Game eXtreme's test servers. Check out Game eXtreme today!

JLR Technologies launched Art of War Central in 2001.

Cool.

Comment

Not advertising or anything, GXtreme is great, but if your looking for another alternative, www.idletalk.biz is good too

Comment

Geeze, don't be like that and let them have their time to shine... sigh...

I'd like to point out they used a csn screenshot for their ad, and I don't see credit to whoever submitted it

Comment

Is it just me or is Navigation Spelled wrongly? Navagation?

Comment

Leet spelling.

Comment

In case you didn't see their banner ad...

I guess we'll see if sex can sell servers, the same way it sells everything from cars to chips and bubble gum.

Comment

My ping sucks to their test servers... Kinda odd. I usually get great pings to TX.

Added @ [time="1044612214"]

also... anyone else notice thier animated gif add on thier page. does that pic look familiar.

Comment

What do you guys expect its AOWC with just a new name and lower prices. i was wondering when they would try something like this

Comment

I hate random pictures of girls. At least it could be apt, she could have a gun or something but as it is she has nothing whatsoever to do with anything on that site or linked to that site. Even the things she's meant to be saying and they say about her have no relevance to servers or gaming in general.

It's just exploitation of poor defenceless nerds!

Maybe they could be done for false advertising. "We've got what you want" followed by a picture of a cute girls. No I wanted the girl you offered not some shitty server.

Comment

wtaag wrote..

My ping sucks to their test servers... Kinda odd. I usually get great pings to TX.

also... anyone else notice thier animated gif add on thier page. does that pic look familiar. image
                      Hi. Please read my first post.

Comment

Dangki wrote...

Maybe they could be done for false advertising.
                        Who... the cute girls?

Comment

Wowzer! This site is insane without css stylesheets.

Also I noticed the company never commented in this comments section.

Comment

heh they are using IIS Personal Edition to run the site too ;-) hit em in da mysql hole go go go

Comment

skin needs a little more contrast

Comment

Working...
                              X