X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-invite Predictions

No more polls D=

Is the first pred a mistake...you seem to contradict.
    frag university vs nerve - Don't see fu getting far in this one. fu -over- nerve :: 16-8

a lot of teams going through bad times right now. plus a lot of clan hopping. hopefully someone will put up the results this time, or the submit news will work so i can send it, although it looks like its working again.

damn firewall, id love to watch matches

Comment

CAL-invite Predictions

Tonight (Monday) CAL-invite plays its first match on de_train. Click through for the preds and HLTV ips![break="Click for the Predictions"]Matches ending Monday - Feb 10, 2003

Map(s) de_train

frag university vs nerve - Don't see fu getting far in this one. nerve -over- fu :: 16-8

Ascension vs The Speakeasy Offensive - A* picked up Funk and Kimber, TSO isn't going anywhere right now despite my loving them. A* -over- TSO :: 16-8

Eternal Silence vs Team c[h]ikara - [h] always holds tight matches, but eS should win this in the final rounds. eS -over- [h] :: 14-10

Legends vs Texas Area Untouchables - LgD has been on a bit of a roll lately, but TAU is a rising giant. LgD doesn't have much of a shot. TAU -over- LgD :: 17-7

Pinnacle vs Hicks With Sticks - Pinnacle is a nice mid-tier clan with wins and losses here and there, while [hs] isn't so hot. P~ shouldn't have much trouble. Pinnacle -over- [hs] :: 15-9

Team 3D vs Echo 7 - e7 had a nice undefeated streak when they had a weak schedule, but this is another game they'll drop while 3D will get back on their feet. 3D -over- e7 :: 18-6

shockwave vs Domain of Pain - shock has been unimpressive this season, and DoP is having too many roster changes. This should be shock's chance to pull an upset, but I think DoP still have too much skill. DoP -over- shock~ :: 14-10

TEAM STOMPING GROUNDS vs Team NetZone - Forfeit, netzone merged with [rs]. TSG -over- NetZone :: 13-0

TEC vs RiotSquad - TEC may have blown out nTz earlier and they may be strong, but Riot-Zone (my new nickname for the merger) is sure to pull a nice lil upset. rs.nTz -over- TEC :: 14-10

Green Berets vs issues with authority - GB and iwa...hmm...iwa has made nice pickups somehow and [GB] has lost guys...sorry to bet against you guys. iwa -over- [GB] :: 15-9

iLanGamers vs utopian - I think iLan may be forfeiting because they lost a lot of guys. utp -over- iLan :: 13-0

Biodegradable Heroes vs zEx - zEx speeds on to a even stronger season by nearly sweeping BiO. zEx -over- BiO :: 19-5

High-Tech Performance vs In for Blood - htp just made a lot of strong additions to their roster from rival, ab and even IfB - IfB has been rebuilding their roster with cal-m west coast players. Who knows, maybe they'll get lucky, but I hand this to htp. htp -over- IfB :: 21-3

art of eXecution vs Excess - aoX, despite being weak, is going to beat Excess soundly. aoX -over- ExS :: 14-10

Gamers-X vs WeekEnd Warriors - A rematch of the giants; GX pulled out the overtime win last time, and WEW meanwhile just got done beating Team 3D. Who will win? I'm going with GX again. GX -over- WEW :: 13-11

Team Rival vs New Expert Gamers - NEG has been unimpressive this season, so Rival has it with their new pickups. Rival -over- NEG :: 15-9

Sorry for the brevity of my predictions but I'm under the weather. Here's the HLTVs:

8:00PMCST

BiO vs zEx - hltv.gamedaemons.net:27022

8:30PM CST

3D vs Echo7 - hltv.gamedaemons.net:27020

TSG vs NetZone - hltv.gamedaemons.net:27021

9:30PM PST

GX vs W.E.W - hltv.gamedaemons.net:27023

Ascension vs TSO - hltv.gamedaemons.net:27024

Enjoy!

Comment

lol... nice contridiction ? :P

Comment

Doesn't look like there will be any stealler performences this week.

Comment

do recall that WEW lost to GX with a much different roster. method was the only current starter that was represented in that match, and i'd be damned if he wasn't kicking ass.

i'd give it to WEW, with a score not very different than yours, except inverted. eh, maybe 14-10, i dunno.

either way, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

oh and also, do you think zEx is gonna have it THAT easy? i mean, BiO is hardly a pushover team at 8-2. they'll take more than 5 rounds.

Comment

yeah that was a mistake, im not thinking straight. sorry.

Comment

TEAM STOMPING GROUNDS vs Team NetZone - Forfeit, netzone merged with [rs]. TSG -over- NetZone :: 14-10
                TSG must suck... They will lose 10 rounds in a forfeited game.

Comment

Evil_Penguin wrote..

Doesn't look like there will be any stealler performences this week.
                  WEW vs GX?

tec vs rs.nTz?
                  ShiMM wrote..

TSG must suck... They will lose 10 rounds in a forfeited game.
                  lol

Comment

Sorry that I was not able to do predictions for tonight's matches. I had 3 tests today, plus my CAL-main match last night. I just didn't feel like I could put the time in to crank out some quality predictions. Do look for my Thursday predictions.

Comment

pretty good predections just a question/comment i know its off topic but why doesnt this site get forums where we can interact/ browse others i know this is sorta like it but there should be a section called forums

Comment

[AFO]Tandex wrote..

pretty good predections just a question/comment i know its off topic but why doesnt this site get forums where we can interact/ browse others i know this is sorta like it but there should be a section called forums
                        We've been trying and trying, but rizzuh is unconvinceable.

Comment

That's why there's the cs.net forums for you junkies. "Oh no, I'll have to visit a site outside of CSN?!? Say it isn't so!"
                          WEW vs GX?

tec vs rs.nTz?
                          Yeah, I was thinking the same ones. I'm not sure I'd predict great things out of rs.nTz (damn I hate that name... sound so... European, lol) just yet, as it seems to be essentially Netzone plus a couple RiotSquad guys. But then again, who knows? Should be interesting to see who comes out on top in these two matches.

Anyway, GJ Sublyme, glad to see you're able to access the site again (*cough* ahahaha *cough*) and such.

Comment

how can i view HLTV? never done it before. do i merely connect through that server with cs 1.5 (6?) or do i need to get a third-party software? thanks

Comment

i did these predictions late last night under the influence of sleeping pills. please don't be so quick to jump on my mistakes my loyal readers ;9

Comment

Working...
                              X