X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 strategy games, heh.

Comment

Alienmorph wrote..

I AM KOREAN MOFO. I LOVE STARCRAFT. I will own anyone this ever comes to this site.
      Maybe that's cause this is a CS site? Oh, and besides the "must be all their comps can handle" bit, that wasn't really insulting. BTW, im FritoBBB on Starcraft: BW (well, I USED to be, i haven't played in about a year now)

Comment

Alienmorph wrote..

Hey bite me . Thanks aeakos I LOVE YOU!! I AM KOREAN MOFO. I LOVE STARCRAFT. I will own anyone this ever comes to this site.
        np man I have a roommate who is pretty good at SC. Twarr and Gurney , look them up sometime.

Comment

Edited by [user="46829"] @ [time="1045204947"]

Frito Bandito wrote..

hehe, i know. It must be just about all their computers can handle. They have Starcraft action figures, starcraft characters on Dominos bags, all kinds of stuff. Kinda scary how a simple video game there can become a national icon. I think even little kids in Korea know who the Zerg,Protoss,and Terran are.
          Sigh, why should I always see these kind of moronic remarks written by never-been-outside-of-their-home-country boys at most of the websites in America or Europe? Don't judge a country by skimming a little bit through articles written by people who have no idea about other cultures and don't even try to really "understand" what's really going on in other countries. Come and visit Korea then you will realize how crappy computer you have and how stupid your remark is.

Do not just play CS in front of your computer. Learn something else, dude. It makes you look stupid as you did with your remark.

ps. Starcraft is still popular in Korea because we have solid cable game channals and that bring sponsorships and "fans". The most famous pro gamer who plays Starcraft earns $120,000 a year now. So why don't you stop saying sh*t at here and learn how to play Starcraft?

Comment

nadomola wrote..

Sigh, why should I always see these kind of moronic remarks written by never-been-outside-of-their-home-country boys at most of the websites in America or Europe? Don't judge a country by skimming a little bit through articles written by people who have no idea about other cultures and don't even try to really "understand" what's really going on in other countries. Come and visit Korea then you will realize how crappy computer you have and how stupid your remark is.

Do not just play CS in front of your computer. Learn something else, dude. It makes you look stupid as you did with your remark.

ps. Starcraft is still popular in Korea because we have solid cable game channals and that bring sponsorships and "fans". The most famous pro gamer who plays Starcraft earns $120,000 a year now. So why don't you stop saying sh*t at here and learn how to play Starcraft?
            amen.

Comment

nadomola wrote..

good job

Comment

Working...
              X