This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFrame.com Pack 2

The fellas over at GFrame.com have updated their skinpack to version 2.0. Included in the update is full CS 1.5 compatibility. It should be noted that this is a high definition skin pack, so slower systems might choke with these models. And, finally, a download link!

Im gonna be real pissed if this pack contains just about the same as every other friggin pack out there. They all use the Rogue Spear/ghost recon radio sounds, they all use the same Arctic model and they ALL USE THE SAME VULCAN MINI-GUN FOR THE PARA!!!! AAAARRRRGHH!

D/L now

Comment

I really can't undertstand why these model pack chumps never have screenshots.

Comment

Edited by [user="21198"] @ [time="1032355112"]

*********UPDATE************

Yes, it did

SUM1 MAKE AN ORIGINAL PACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are a few skins in here worth holding onto : m4a1 (there is also a green camo version out of this one...), the bomb, the hostages, the grenade's, the USP, the m249 isn't too shabby but seems a bit clunky, and the TMP isn't all that bad.

Otherwise 85% of this skin pack looks to me to be the exact same as the standard CS Skins, nothing special in this pack folks. I can't even really call these models high definition as half of them are blocky (much like the CS ones) and the skins...HAH! Some of them are still similar to the default CS weapon skins if not the exact same.

My opinion on this pack is that it isn't even worth the download. Especially at 27+ MB for this pack. There isn't even any re-skins for the T or CT models.

NOT WORTH THE DOWNLOAD!

Comment

Thx for the warning.

humblepants

Comment

yea, they don't look too much better than the originals, i still prefer the high polygon models i downloaded in b7, seems like the best quality models i have downloaded yet.

Comment

ugh. go get teh packs off of maxsounds site (http://maxsound.far2cool.com/) then get some cool ct/t skins off of www.counterstikecenter.com.. nuff said.

this pack < world

Comment

WHY WON'T THESE IDIOTS LEARN?! SCREENSHOTS buhahah1!!!!!

Comment

WAAAAYYY TOOOOO LAAZZZYYYY

Comment

I am too lazy...

Comment

Serious Sam wrote..

WHY WON'T THESE IDIOTS LEARN?! SCREENSHOTS buhahah1!!!!!
                        Because then no-one would download it!

damnyoutohellpants

Comment

Next time I create a model pack... I will put in pictures just for you guys... geez some people... soooo picky!

Comment

Working...
                          X